I think I might be a liberal

The mods also want us to stay on topic and avoid personal attacks. Don’t treat this forum as a giant game of gotcha. So, this won’t be going away just because it makes you uncomfortable. It goes away when people stop the unprovoked personal idiocy.

It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. I guess I was wrong about you, you have no issues with modern liberals. Good to know.

In places where it still exists and in ours when it did, that was the choice. Wealthy parents weren’t sending their kids off to the factory.

It’s immoral for children to work in factories and its immoral for children to starve… the fact that parents had to choose between two immoral choices doesn’t make one moral. Its not unusual for morality to be set aside when it comes to survival.

Well let’s see, I worked as a child, in the summer and after school, I didn’t see anything immoral in it. As long as the working conditions are ok and it’s voluntary. Picked tomatoes for Heinz in the summer. Kept me in comic books and pineapple soda. The horror.

2 Likes

And I guess I was wrong about you too. I thought it would sink in that personal appraisals of your fellow posters is boring, adds nothing to the discussion is not appreciated and should be avoided. I’m not asking for perfection. Cuz I screw it up all the time. Just an attempt to do better. So far, far you ain’t getting it. Not at all.

Actually it sucks and I agree since other forum members do it all the time.

It’s his supporters’ hatred for elections that worry me more. They are still around.

Is this the part where we pretend the left wouldn’t have burned the country to the ground if Trump won?

1 Like

They didn’t when he won in 2016.

1 Like

No, this is part where don’t pretend and look at what actually happened. Trumpers supporting a(n) (ex)president who tried to overturn an election and illegally stay in power.

Yeah just burned part of it a little later.

1 Like

They spent four years trying to kick him out of the white house. They did not care that they were dividing the country more or if they had to burn it all down to get someone in that they approved of.

Not because of his election.

No. That was done to get him elected.

America is divided anyway. Attempts to impeach the president had very little to do with it.

They just added more fuel to the fire and drove the divide wider.
Plus they are still adding fuel to the fire by shutting out the GOP in the house and senate today.
Watch the divide get wider as they use every trick in the book to ram through jbidens progressive agenda. I look for the filibuster to be long gone before the year is out so they can have total control and silence half the country.
If this country burns it will be because of the power hunger leftist. The founders gave us the road map to having a country of many voices. The left are well on their way to making sure they have the only voice.

Oh, drop the hyperbole… both sides do “things” that the other side doesn’t like and is thus “divisive”. Accusing the other side of trying to divide the country is meaningless rhetoric.

The Donner Party comes to mind.

You watch and see.
I am out in the public everyday.
I grew up in the sixties. This is building to be double what the anger was than.
People are angry and they are getting angrier by the day.
The left is pushing the anger thinking it’s going to get them full power.
The midterms are going to be a bloodbath for the left if they don’t get their take over of the elections done.
If they do get their take over done what comes next they will be responsible for.