I m out...for good reasons...but wanted to wish you all Happy Holidays

Hello Hannity Community…

I m checking out for a while. Embarking on a new project…I m writing a book.

This is all new for me…focusing on getting the interviews I need to get…taking the time to tell the stories I want to tell…and concentrating on a full time job and family member with some health issues this forum, while a welcome distraction…is one of three or four things I can walk away from.

Weather you are one with whom I have agreed or disagreed…I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, and a Blessed and Prosperous New Year. I ask you all to pray for the future of this great nation.

God Bless Each and Everyone of You!

(And please wish me luck wading into very uncharted waters for me!)

9 Likes

Merry Christmas, and here’s to your new book! :clinking_glasses:

Good luck! Very exciting project. I can tell from here that you are a good writer. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: Happy New Year!

1 Like

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and best of luck on your writing endeavors!

I greatly admire those who have the creativity and energy to write…always wanted to to it…lack the gifts to do so.

Good luck Rodeo. Keep us inform of your progress.

I would love to read your book when it comes out! Best of luck with everything! I hope you make it back to the Forum.

Good luck! Have a nice holidays and new year.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Hope to see you back, good luck on your new book.

1 Like

Will miss you and out discussions.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Allan

1 Like

Good luck with your book! I agree, this forum is better taken in small doses. Hope your family member recovers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best of luck to you in your endeavors! I always appreciated your input on our discussions here.

1 Like

Good luck taking on the task of writing a book!!! How exciting!

Keep us updated. I would love to hear about your progress. :blush:

1 Like

Best of luck, see you soon! Merry Christmas!

Hope your family member recovers. Good luck with the book!

Best of luck on the book project. Been in that field, and I would recommend the blog Writer Beware https://accrispin.blogspot.com May be the best site for keeping up with the scams and pitfalls, especially ones that lure new writers. When it comes time to hunt for an agent, check out the site AgentQuery https://www.agentquery.com It helps to match your category with agents that represent it - not all agents rep all categories, so you want to be sure to match. Publishing is a very fluid industry - Publisher’s Marketplace is a good site for up-to-date news and deals. There is a Lunch Deluxe paid option, but a lot of the info is available for free.
And of my few basic rules for writers, the #1 is There is no such thing as writers’ block.

Good luck with the project!

I m sitting here in between interviews at work…and glanced at this. I m glad I did…thank you for the information I will use it.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes…

1 Like