I Have A Question About "Vigilante"

I suggest that if anyone thinks it’s a good idea to chase them and take their weapons, they should reconsider.

1 Like

Notice how she’s hitting all the code words…specially authoritarian. Also funny how she’s complaining about petty laws. How ironic is that. :rofl:

1 Like

What vigilantes are you referring to?

What part of “felon in possession” did you miss? The carry anywhere law does is still contingent on having a valid concealed carry permit. Felons cannot qualify for a CCP.

1 Like

:thinking:

Why? Does not the State have the authority to both make and enforce laws?

Sometimes “no” is not an answer … it merely kicks the can down the road.

You are making an equivalence between looking to stop trouble and looking to cause trouble. They are NOT the same.

Yes, Kyle went there expecting there would be trouble. And he found trouble in the form of an arson fire, which he stopped. Then he found more trouble, or more appropriately, trouble found him, when the arsonist, Rosenbaum, attacked him for putting out the fire he had started. Fortunately, for Kyle, he was prepared to stop that trouble as well.

The man is apparently planning on protecting them from threats from outside 300 yards away. Who puts a scope like that on an AR anyway?

That was my question, he threw a telescope on it.

What part of ‘the location is moot’ did you miss?

IOW, he is a felon in possession. Doesn’t matter that it was at an airport.

Read the ■■■■■■■ law. To carry anywhere, you must have a CCP. And it does not extend inside the TSA boundary.

Right - he broke the law by being a felon and not having a carry permit.

That it was in an airport was moot - until he added crossing the TSA check point.

The state has failed.

Actually it does.

download.jpeg

Then it wasn’t moot.

C’mon man. Elaborate so we know what the ■■■■ you are talking about.

I don’t respond to people who can’t keep a civil tongue in their faces.

Foul Mouthed Response From BLM

And BLM responds to Kleared Kyle saying he supports “The Movement”.

1 Like

When was I uncivil?

Black armed militias rallied outside the Georgia courthouse Monday where three White men are on trial for the fatal shooting of 25-year-old Ahmaud Arbery, an unarmed Black man – and a New Black Panther leader allegedly issued a threat.

“Ya’ll are in serious trouble because the wrath of karma is coming on America,” said a man who identified himself as the supreme commander of the New Black Panther militia. “We’re not taking it no more.”

The outcome, if it wasn’t already determined, is now.

Vigilantes? I wonder if they’ll drag those boys out and hang them if they don’t get the verdict they want?

I almost missed this piece…

“Our longterm plan is to arm our entire community with responsible gun ownership,” he said. “We will be holding classes in the future and we will be setting up workshops in all 50 states.”

Great! However I highly suggest you hire a professional, not a 76Y or 88M. Just because you wore camo doesn’t make you a gunslinger.

1 Like