“I am part of the Resistance in the Trump Administration” - Stunning Article in NYT

As am I. But it seems more and more apparent by the day that the process will be one of great length and great struggle, so as to not devolve into a true Constitutional crisis. As the author seems to indicate here.

Trump and his supporters are a cancer on this nation. And often times you cannot just rid oneself of cancer by a simple surgery. It takes a much larger set of treatments all combined together to ensure it is effectively removed for good.

With about 30% of them, I’d agree. But what about the other ~10% that’s not completely down the QAnon rabbit hole?

it has not even been 2 years since his election much less inauguration, let that sink in for a bit and then reread this. mind blowing

2 Likes

You have to remove the tumor first, then months of radiation afterwards…we’re barely at the cancer symptoms stage.

1 Like

Definitely not Sessions. He was the first and biggest Trump cheerleader from the Senate.

No doubt he’s changed his opinion due to the shabby way he’s been treated nut he’s not suddenly the resistance I’m sure.

1 Like

It’s could honestly be ■■■■■■■ anyone from Kelly and Mattis on down.

The real question is are they serious or are they just rats fleeing the ship.

And the alternative is the far left unhinged Democrats.

Both parties are dumpster fires.

3 Likes

Not true Joanne, why do you lump all D’s with the far left fringe?

Sounds like you need to make a call on who the lesser evil is.

Because what used to be fringe is rapidly becoming mainstream in the D party.

Maybe not. But who knows for sure, now that he has seen first hand how absolutely bonkers Trump is. And how incurious, and how uninformed, and how disinterested in governing, etc. Really, it could be any one at this point. Or a small cadre of people even.

Same with Republican look at the President even with all this nagative press he get more popular.

Trump s getting more popular? Where is this happening? Canada?

1 Like

In what?

Cool then, you gonna own up if you turn out to be wrong like you’ve been about so very many things in the last eighteen months? Publicly?

And let that comment die on your tongue, when I whiffed on Trump losing I created a thread to let people spank me for my hubris after the election and they did to the tune of a thousand posts on the old forum.

dimocrats and their psycho lemming screechers are looking bad at the kavanaugh hearings so instead of policy the press is going for palace intrigue.

Trump is far more popular then anyone else wthin the Republican party.

Do you know who Pence’s good friend is that brought him into the Trump campaign?

:rofl:

That was funny. :clap:

He was getting more popular with this base, however that is an ever-shrinking group as well. And even that has turned over the last few polls. He was up around 90% and now is back down to the high 70’s.