I agree with this...why didn't Obama come clean about Russia

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021158915206152193?s=19

I asked this a week ago…and nobody answered. I think Obama has a lot to answer for!

If the Trump tower wire tapping is true. Was he trying to sting Trump for illegal activities?

What about THIS?

Huh?

Is this serious?

Only to patriots who truly love their part… country.

1 Like

I think it’s serious…as if Obama knew say in August or September of 16…why didn’t he bring it forward? Why didn’t he let election boards know to heighten security???

Yeah…why do you not think it is. Remember…im no Trump fan. But not a big fan of Obama. If he knew…something should have been said and done right? I’m saying I asked this a week ago…and no response.

Love my party? Come on…you know better than that. This isn’t partisan to me.

I wasn’t addressing you.

This board is cool. When I posted a link to my thread here, it posted a link to your thread there.

Trump was briefed by warned by the FBI that the Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign.

Irony.

10 ch

2 Likes

I think this has been posted. It is a bit long, but should answer your question.

I will give a brief summary, but I encourage you to read the entire piece.

Basically, when it became apparent something was going on with the Russians and Trump’s campaign, (direct or indirect), Obama made the choice to not make it public, partly due to the concern of how it would look, and how the RW pols and pundits would react. Everyone involved was pretty much convinced Trump was going to lose, so, they did not go public, til it was too late.

Much more in the article:

So was FBI, COJ. CIA and NSA and God knows who else.

The point was that Trump cannot feign ignorance. He received an official FBI warning about the then suspected Russian meddling ahead of time.

Why didn’t Trump make it public? He was warned well before the election.

too bad someone didn’t warn Trump about FBI, CoJ, CIA and NSA meddling in his campaign.

1 Like

That’s weird…no worry thanks

Nor did Obama choose to take a stand when McConnell refused to make address the issue in a bipartisan approach. We had a moment there that was lost forever.

But this has been asked and answered several times already.

Obama wanted to say more publicly…but he wanted it to be bipartisan lest he be seen as trying to influence the election.

So he approached the Republican leadership in Congress about making a joint statement.

They told him to get bent.

I see DoLoop beat me to it.

We can argue whether Obama should have gone it alone…but it doesn’t make his refusal to speak up become evidence that it was all a hoax

This is a detailed answer. I thought that it was common knowledge. I guess I was mistaken. Apologies to the unattributed for screwing up the quote function.