HUCKABEATING: Sarah Sanders ROASTS CNN’s Jim Acosta on LIVE TV

Originally published at: HUCKABEATING: Sarah Sanders ROASTS CNN’s Jim Acosta on LIVE TV | Sean Hannity

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders unloaded on CNN’s Jim Acosta during her briefing this week, saying the correspondent “has a hard time understanding even short sentences.”

Sanders was taking questions from reporters Thursday when she was asked to comment on the Trump administration’s tough approach to immigration, with Acosta pressing her on reports of “children being separated from their parents.”

“Hold on Jim, I’m not going to comment on the Attorney General’s specific comments that I haven’t seen,” fired-back Sanders. “I know it’s hard for you to understand even short sentences, but please don’t take my words out of context.”

Watch Sanders’ fiery exchange above.

Libs don’t believe n laws unless it’s imposed on their political enemies.

They firmly believe in two tier justice system…one for us and one for them.

It’s how snobs behave.

Sanders is a condescending ass. I don’t have. a lot of love for Jim Acosta, but that was rude uncalled for. There’s a special place in hell for people who think ripping families apart is good politics. Sanders is building a super-sized mansion in hell and I hope she rots in it.

Acosta… (Spanish) A costa de… (English) At the expense of… Tha name says it all