How's that Trump impeachment hearing going?

Obama? lol the cupboards must be bare

I can’t stand him.

I still remember what you did last fall.

1 Like

Yeah, just like Hillary was a shoe in in 2016. Just modify and rehash the same narrative over and over. And you wonder why your side keeps losing. :roll_eyes:

I don’t think it’s at all funny…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3172743002

No, I’m Comey…

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

2 Likes

Oh look projecting their own projection on others. How quaint. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I simply reiterated the stated plan for the hundredth time since people keep bringing up the lack of impeachment action, with a split congress, as if it means anything.

Anyway, your post makes no sense, the election in 2020 is not a “narrative”.

Russian collusion for the election? Whoever said anything about that? That was never an issue. Its his investments. That’s the ticket. We got him now.

2 Likes

What will it be next?

It means nothing because the Mueller report that was waited on for two years came out and did not allege that Trump committed any crime.
That is a poor basis for impeachment.

1 Like

So if a lib wins in 2020, will it be collusion?

1 Like

You guys really hate when people mention 2020. Don’t blame you.

It makes one wonder why the Democrats, if they really thought Hillary was cheated in 2016, didn’t offer her another shot instead of just tossing her aside like the loser she is. Well anyone who hasn’t been paying attention to Democrats for longer than five minutes anyway.

4 Likes

We are closer to 2020 and “you guys” are still stuck in 2016, trying to undo it

1 Like

Yup, you know the popular vote song they like to sing.

I’m literally here only taking about 2020 and looking forward, and that’s your response… blabbering about 2016.

Thanks for proving my point, could not have done it any better.

I don’t, I’m really looking forward to it.

1 Like

Why aren’t you starting a thread about the candidate you believe in and tell us why you believe in them? Why are you in this thread?

She deserves another shot!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes