How Trump is celebrating Memorial Day -- buy my stuff!

No, I don’t care about you. There’s a difference.

On Memorial Day?

And you are as well. TDS?

So you have evidence that Trump himself authorized the advertising then?

Doesn’t fit the narative so they ignore it :smiley:

It’s exactly llike that…

The buck never stops with trump. It’s always someone else.

"[Meghan] McCain took to Twitter Monday to criticize Klobuchar, D-Minn., a 2020 presidential candidate, for invoking her father’s “legacy and memory” during a campaign event.

“On behalf of the entire McCain family, Amy Klobuchar, please be respectful to all of us and leave my father’s legacy and memory out of presidential politics,” McCain, a co-host on “The View,” wrote."

1 Like

What did she say about him? Was it today?

I care.

How Trump is really spending memorial day:

"The statement by an unnamed North Korean foreign ministry spokesman came as President Trump continued his visit to Japanfor meetings with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in which the nuclear standoff with North Korea was expected to be high on the agenda."

Later in the day, he was to visit troops at a naval base in Japan.

Not really much time to spend selling stuff.

Trumpers do not forget to pick up your commemorative coin, truly a most historic occasion!

They’re using his name. You know damn well he’d sue if it wasn’t authorized. Good grief, ask a question that makes sense.

2 Likes

Ahhh those Memorial day sales…………

Has nothing to do with Trump himself, but it doesn’t surprised me that you would think that is how he is spending memorial day. I guess you guys just can’t help yourselves.

Soooooo…………. Nothing about buying discounted Trump merchandise???

He went to Arlington Thursday. Before he went to Japan.

1 Like

Since you didn’t provide a link. I’m guessing Trump Org is the one that his kids are now running.

So again, have a link he personally authorized the sale or e-mail?

Oops!!!