How to un-rig our election process and restore election integrity

Heaven forbid you should get a ride.:roll_eyes:

But that is ok. I am sure your absentee ballot will still be cast for dems long after you die.

2 Likes

Ever hear of a wheelchair?

1 Like

And people wonder why I left the GOP. Here is example A.

5 Likes

Followed by example B.

3 Likes

Anyone who believes that stand on your head.:roll_eyes:

Funny. I bet you can get yourself to the Dr.

But too lazy to vote.

Got it

And example C.

I could do this all day, but I’ll stop here. I think people can see the point. It has been demonstrated here far better than I could demonstrate it.

2 Likes

Yeah.

You can seem to get yourself to the Dr but are too lazy to get yourself to the polling place.

:roll_eyes:

Mail-in ballots should only be allowed for those who have a legitimate excuse-based need. By limiting mail-in voting to a legitimate excuse-based need, the total number of mail-in ballots would be reduced to a fraction of what is now the case, and in so doing, even though the opportunity for mail-in ballot fraud would still exist, its effect on an election would be greatly reduced by the reduction in actual mail-in ballots allowed. LINK

JWK

https://apnews.com/article/pennsylvania-mail-voting-ballots-election-f89185f22e93df5817c653862b8ab219

Shot down twice.

Oh well, if a judge says it it must be right. :roll_eyes:

I’m sure you are better qualified to make those kinds of determinations.

1 Like

Just recognize how political our injustice system has become.

I would like to ad that I find it sad that so many people seem to get their sense of right and wrong from tyrants in black robes.

2 Likes

The PA Constitution does not allow for no-excuse mail-in ballots being adopted without the Constitution, ARTICLE VII, SECTION 14 [Absentee voting], which lists allowable exceptions, being amended.

Why are you ignoring what the people consented to, and give an implicit ok to judicial tyranny?

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law , 1858.

It was proven in a court of law votes can be changed with Dominion machines.

Yet the feds are quite.

1 Like

WHAT??? Can you cite ANYTHING that gave you that impression?

1 Like

Yeah I’d like whatever that poster is drinking. It must be awfully good stuff.

3 Likes

Isn’t this how Rudy and the Kraken got in trouble?

1 Like

Not to mention Powell already plead guilty to charges here in GA on charges related to Dominion.

2 Likes

Smyrna isn’t rural from I saw. :stuck_out_tongue: they have the Braves’ stadium.

1 Like

ignore it. it’s the same poster who was certain there would be mass arrests followed by military tribunals during and after HW Bush’s funeral.

3 Likes