How to end the medcare for all debate

This was mentioned a little bit in one of my other threads. But I believe it deserves a dedicated thread. There is a very simple way to clarify all of this. There are tens of millions of people who will not be visiting the websites of candidates to find the difference between government insurance plans, private plans and Medicare for all. There are also tens of millions who will not be researching congressional insurance benefits. So why not make it simple for folks? Why doesn’t one candidate simply state this? Out loud in front of a national audience?

"MY VERSION OF HEALTHCARE JUSTICE IS THE CONGRESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PLAN. IF I AM ELECTED, THE CONGRESSIONAL POLICY WILL BE ROLLED OVER, WORD FOR WORD AND MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR. IF THEY GET IT. YOU GET IT. AND AT THE SAME RATE. NO EXCEPTONS."

A lot of people are afraid of being forced on to Medicare. Nobody is afraid of being forced into the congressional plan.Tens of millions of voters believe that congress has a special gold plated plane. This simple statement could clarify things greatly.

25 posts were merged into an existing topic: The last health care question anyone needs to ask