How to end Antifa violence

Declare Antifa a terrorist organization and round them up, their intentions are no longer questionable based off their violence in the past.

Portland has no authority to do this. Portland’s policy has been a disaster. What should they do?

I notice you have no condemnation of the Proud Boys’ involvement in the violence in Portland. I wonder why?

Here, I’ll make it easy for you. I condemn using violence as a means of shutting down opposing voices, regardless of which group is doing it. Peaceful protest is a protected expression of free speech. Violent acts are not.

See how easy that was? Maybe try it once in a while instead of pretending the guys that more closely represent your values were not involved.

As previously noted:

Simple. Let the cops do their job.

If the protest turns violent then shut it down with riot control measures.

4 Likes

There you go again. Making lame assed assumptions that you have no business making.

They didn’t attack and cause a brain hemorrhage on a gay journalist. I have never condoned the Proud boys. I am appalled by them. I would would offer them only this.:fu: Or maybe my best left hook if need be.

Does this clear things up? Or are you still confused?

There is no evidence that the Portland mayor is interested in law enforcement as an option.

1 Like

I would have the police respond to any violence in the crowd, and if they have kept it up I would refuse to allow them protests based on the fact that they are not protests but riots. Although, I don’t know if that is legal. I don’t study these things.

I would also tell the citizens they should ignore antifa rallies like they ignore nazi rallies.

Since he was a journalist maybe he was one of those “enemies of the state”.

I made no assumption. You did not condemn their violence. They threw “milkshakes” filled with quick-drying cement. They caused injuries. You ignored it. There was nothing to assume about your lack of condemnation; it wasn’t there.

And no, I’m not confused at all. You chose to focus on one of the violent groups while ignoring the other. There was a reason for that.

How to end Antifa violence?

How does one end stupid?

How does one end no common sense?

Ya can’t. ya just have to try and help them so they aint as ignorant, and hope for the best! lol.

Why do Democrat Fascist activist groups keep getting away with harassment, and violence? Well, that’s simple, because they’re Democrats, and they always have an excuse or a justification. Plus there is a double standard within America, where Democrats get to practically do whatever they want and get away with it.

I bought my straws ahead of time. That way when the Dem Dem’s get rid of all of them, I can sell each of my straws for like 10 bucks each! lol.

Global Whining, will always be real! :smirk:

Yeah… the situation in Portland is really screwy.

This “reporter” outed Heather Clarke as being the person that Proud Boys sent to the hospital in May with far worse injuries than he got and he indicated that she deserved this treatment because of her past actions.

What we have here is a situation where the Portland police are clearly siding with the Proud Boys and the city rarely goes after right wing extremists,

When Patriot Prayer members to set up snipers on buildings ahead of an October protest, the police basically did nothing about it.

If I lived in Portland, I would be absolutely pissed that the city government and the police are allowing this nonsense to go on for this long.

This is literally a fight between two extremist groups and it needs to be stopped… yesterday

1 Like

This is a misapplication of the 1st. Freedom to be untrackable after committing assault is what we have to deal with.

Keep in mind this can cut both ways and is a considerable security issue.

Provided enough clarity I think legislation could be crafted to remove this violent loophole.

:mask:

And I also do not buy the Portland Police’s claim of milkshakes full of quick drying cement.

It literally makes no sense

I have no clue if the reports are true or not but it definitely makes sense if you are wanting to inflict damage, and it would look like your throwing a milkshake but instead basically a big rock, again no clue if happened but people come up with crazy ways to hurt others.

It doesn’t make sense. Nor would wet cement cause more harm than a milkshake.

It’s not like it is going to set mid throw.

It has to do with physics and such.

The reports I read said it was already in concrete form but again I haven’t been following it since the day it happened.

The police twitter is this

https://twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/1145106839618502656

And that is it.

If they have found cups filled with dried concrete, then that is actual evidence that they could show to the public.

So far they have not done this.

I am going to hold my opinion that this makes no sense until new information comes along.

Then the mayor needs to get on the ball. Or they can bring up articles of impeachment for failing to protect city property and people.