How the Democrat party and the media failed and misslead their members

So are yours.

1 Like

“ Day xx that America is being held hostage” was the opening to Sean’s radio show. No resentment there.

Not so sure this one will slide.

Many people were hurt, especially Dr. Ford. Reports are rumored that she has already consulted contractors to add a third front door to her home thanks to the leaker.

Her story at every level was very difficult to accept.

The second front door was especially odd.

It took less than a week for the President to say in a calm manner that she was credible to mocking her at a rally.

This is what we do now.

Every day is like a week and every week is like a month.

It is going down the memory hole.

Prosecuted for what? What criminal statute would have been broken by said leaker?

I do find it amusing that you guys care about law and order insomuch as such times it is beneficial to your tribe. But you abhor Law Enforcement when it comes to investigations that look into your favorite political Masters. Hypocrites. The lot of you cultists are.

4 Likes

I don’t have any judges on the Supreme Court. I view all judges as competent, from Roberts to Sotamayor.

Kavanaugh has proven to be biased. His views are tainted.

2 Likes

Did democrat party listen? Or were they using they extremist to promote hatred, resentment and auger among those they’re suppose to represent?

This thread is not about Kavanaugh.

I know you libs want to make it so so the mods can move this over to one and only.

This thread is about how democrat leaders preyed upon their member for power while feeding their supporters with hate, resentment and anger…only to failed.

And for what?

We also have a defined universe of potential suspects: Eshoo, Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee, and their staff.

So who leaked the letter? The American people deserve an answer. Until we know, the reality is that any of us who seek assistance from our congressional representatives have no reassurance that we will be protected if someone anticipates partisan political gain to be found from sacrificing our privacy.

The leak of a confidential document from a Congressional office is absolutely within the scope of what the FBI should investigate. They have the power to request documents, emails and phone records, and other relevant documents, and to question staffers and other potential witnesses.

Failure to protect confidential documents and maintain discretion is a serious breach of duty for a Congressional office. Numerous federal laws and regulations govern the handing of such documents, but beyond the law, what about the moral duty to protect a woman who says she suffered a sexual assault?

If a congressional staffer leaked Ford’s letter, that person should be fired immediately, and face criminal prosecution. If it was an actual member of Congress, that member should face impeachment.

I think there is just cause.

1 Like

They didn’t fail me. Every Senator I side with voted nay yesterday. We were always going to lose this one. It’s not exactly shocking.

Take a second… breathe.

It wasn’t a “liberal” who brought up the issue of Dr. Ford in this thread.

They fought for what their constituents were demanding.

The only hate I see, oozes from your puppet masters, and yourself. And you like it.

You have repeatedly stated pissing off liberals is what you live for. You have turned people you oppose ideologically, to caricatures of mindless misfits. By doing that, you can spew the venom without any care or consequence.

And that, is truly sad,

3 Likes

This. I’m really not sure what Conan thinks is happening here.

Democrat leaders and their media filled their constituents with anger and resentment to be used to promote their own lust for power.

They were used…and for what?

Having an angry meltdown over mustard, tan suits, feet on desks, chewing gum. All promoted by the leaders of the Republican Party, the CEC.

Fake tea party “patriots” coming out of the woodwork as soon as Obama was elected, calling him all sorts of names. Such anger promoted and pushed by RNC and CEC.

Fringe wing of DNC does not represent entire party, despite your broadbrushing.

2 Likes

But you and the rest of the Trumpists hate the FBI. Trumpists don’t trust FBI…except when FBI investigation favors Trumpists.

Why would you want a corrupt FBI to investigate?

1 Like

What the democrat leaders did was not a angry meltdown…they were the ones that drum up the hate…used that hatred towards their own advantage in attempt to stop transformation of SCOTUS.

They were used. every democrat should be angry at their leaders for how they were treated.

I think the problem children at the FBI have been corrected. Mueller is still spinning his wheels, so I guess that evens the balance of inherent bias.

They have all proven to be biased. Every one of them.