How NATO went from championing free speech to destroying it

And eh you’re really not so bad after all.

Sounds like you want us to fight your battles…again.

Marxist-Leninists aren’t the biggest threat to me or my household. My own government is far more dangerous to me personally than some jerk of a Russian who wants to relive the glory days of the USSR.

2 Likes

The money you folks don’t spend on military and NATO can and probably does go into your economy and freebies.

I personally believe that most normal people with normal occupations aren’t all that bad at all worldwide. I bet even most Russians are good to be around. The ones I’ve known were mostly raised here in the states so I can’t say much about the Russians in Russia. But if they’re like most people worldwide then they are fine and aren’t a problem.

The real problems are the opportunist and careerist politicians that feed upon us all and make us hate each other.

Proof of that to me is how veterans from countries who fought each other often become good friends when they meet up after the war. They realize that they are both normal people with normal dreams and desires that were forced to kill each other by scumbag politicians.

We can’t stop them. Do it yourselves.

1 Like

Of course we will, got no choice, noone wants what Putin has to offer.
And we’d actually succeed together. Sounds familiar doesn’t it.

Off you go then.

2 Likes

Ireland kind of likes to sit on the sidelines and urge us and others on.

Realistically I get it, you are an ocean apart from all this. It may or may not have implications for the US.
But they do zero for their people and exist only to enrich a few.

I’m not Russian and I don’t care who rules Ireland.

2 Likes

This is about neither funnily enough. Putin will seek to divide the Nato alliance so both the US and Europe are alone.
Don’t know what comes after that.

So what?

We are already “alone.”

1 Like

That last portion literally describes every single society worldwide right now.

The Russians are just more open about it than the rest of the world is.

1 Like

Your whole economy is based abroad.
I know you have an ocean between but you’re not self sufficient.

True. But we have soft power and hard power.

You’d be surprised what can be accomplished by simply talking to people.

Is it? Might want to check that.

If Putin takes over all of Europe, he’s not going to sell to or buy from us?

1 Like

Wrong again.

And here we are normalising sending political enemies to prison to die in solitary confinement, poisoning and throwing people out of windows, locking up the free press or anyone protesting against you.
Having state Tv and only friends of the government getting all the wealth.
Not buying that.

Not only that but people generally like trading with us. We offer our goods and services they like and they offer their goods and services we like in return.