How many more operatives working within CIA

Stop derailing this thread…and yes they need to wiretap those he is associating. I’m sure they can get FISA warrant.

I answer the posts as I read them. And “don’t tell me what to do”. Am I quoting you correctly?

And after 2 years of complaining about such action you would turn around and do the same thing. I love Republican integrity. Lighter than helium.

It wasn’t just directed at you. I’m going to start flagging posts on my threads for derailment in future.

Now if others want to comment on Brennan so-called sources feel free to explain it to me.

Otherwise there is only 2 options.

One that Brennan been lying to you all…or we have bigger problems within CIA.

So which iis it?

I’m still waiting on a link to what in the world you’re talking about here.

So have we figured out Brennan source of information or is it his imaginary friend?

Or are their more extreme leftist operatives within CIA that trying to undermine Trump presidency?

Yes everyone is working against Trump. Even within his own administration there are spies and left wing operatives everywhere.

Do you have any idea how paranoid Trump supporters are. Trump must be protected at all costs even with the most ridiculous of ideas. And posters on this fourm get offended when we call it a cult!!!

So is Brennan a liar? Is that what you’re saying?

Still waiting on a link to inform everyone else what you’re talking about here.

Brennan worked at the CIA for years so I am sure he talks to a lot of people there. It does not mean there is some grand coordinated conspiracy against the President.

But to be honest I dont really care. I have resigned myself to Trump being president until 2024. Trump supporters might want to pace their outrage and paranoia.

What is it with you libs? One minute you’re telling us we are parroting right-wing talking points and then when we post our own ideas you want a link.

Well I’ll give you a link…either accept it or you don’t…I don’t give a ■■■■■

Why hasn’t Brennan and all his buddies been arrested already?

Lock him up!

I’d really like to know why Brennan and Clapper aren’t already in chains. Them and all their Deep State compadres.

So this is all just happening in your head and there’s nothing that was said or happened to lend credence to your imaginations. Got it! :+1:

Enjoy your fantasy world.

Did you miss the part where he said he must have receive bad information?

I see where you said stuff. I see nothing from him. That’s why I asked for a link. Come on man, you’ve been doing this long enough to know how this works. If you’re quoting someone, link to their quote so we know what you’re talking about. Or don’t. Doesn’t matter to me.

But admonishing people for “derailing the thread” when you’ve given nothing to discuss but your imagination is pretty weak.

Seems like Brennan is meeting with house majority leader Hoyer (Lib) to get their lies in order.

Former CIA Director John Brennan – who’s come under fire in recent days for his alleged role in pushing the unverified [anti-Trump] dossier

Brennan’s meeting with Democrats comes amid a reexamination of his role in the launching and furthering of the narrative that President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia.

So that bad information came from CIA? And why you called Trump a “treasonous” ?

“I don’t know if I received bad information, but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was,” Brennan said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

Read more here.

Or are you making it all up as you go along?

I expect to be discussing with knowledge individuals whom been a member of this forum for 10 years.

Now are YOU going to answer my question or just make it about me?

Too funny…you guys can’t even admit he lied.

2 Likes

Give us a link to discuss, not your paranoid retelling of what you believe to have happened and sure.

@conan posted a weak sauce Fox News article that was disjointed and unclear. It is successful at pushing a narrative without objectively lying.

1 Like