How Many Denials Were There?

This website disagrees with you

Sure it does. You© have done a great job of controlling the narrative and indoctrination. Congratulations.

1 Like

If it’s the word that’s bad, and not the intent/usage that matters, why isn’t it condemned when it’s used in music?

Well it is condemned in music. That word does not play on the radio or cable.

It’s not condemned by those whom it’s supposed to offend.

So it’s not the word. It’s the race of the person using it. Which is racist.

4 Likes

It racist that culturally, white people don’t use the word anymore in public?

https://www.fns.usda.gov/news-item/usda-0100.22

Submit or don’t eat.

Note the language.

“USDA is committed to administering all its programs with equity and fairness, and serving those in need with the highest dignity. A key step in advancing these principles is rooting out discrimination in any form – including discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity,” said Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack. “At the same time, we must recognize the vulnerability of the LGBTQI+ communities and provide them with an avenue to grieve any discrimination they face. We hope that by standing firm against these inequities we will help bring about much-needed change.”

“Equity”, “grieve”

Do k-12 teachers have to have a college degree?

1 Like

Walters doubled down, noting it’s “wild” that even Facebook’s guidance for its community (which requires users to be at least 13 years or older) is higher than that of the Tulsa middle school.

“We’ve got woke Facebook that’s got higher standards than the superintendent of Tulsa Public Schools,” he told host Steve Doocy. “It’s just outrageous.”

1 Like

Of course, the actual material isn’t available

“The board first considered an incident with Tulsa Public Schools in which a third-party vendor allegedly held a training session for teachers that included elements meant “to shame white people for past offenses in history,” Board member and State Representative Ajay Pitman said, per the report. The alleged training did not involve students.“

How do you measure shame? Teaching about the Tulsa massacre can shame a white person… even if it isn’t directed towards them specifically.

And this one wasn’t even directed towards students. I thought that was the original intent? :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::+1:t4:

Read it again

Teachers especially white teachers unless forced with threat of their jobs, are dumbasses for attending any type of horse ■■■■ that’s intended in “shaming” them for being white.
The Tulsa massacre happened. When, where and why are historically important and the facts if approved by the school board should be conveyed to the appropriate age group of students. Why would anyone have a problem with that? But shaming white teachers to convey the material to students for the purpose of shaming them as well because of their skin color? ■■■■ off,

1 Like

What is it called when blacks are shamed for being black? I forget?

2 Likes

Crit factories only make crits.

Anyone who allows themselves to be duped into being shamed by a horrific incident they had no part or control of is a dumbass.
Do black people feel shame on Monday morning when 15, 20 or 25 black individuals are murdered by other black people in Chicago? Or Baltimore, DC, St Louis?

I don’t feel shame for that. And someone teaching me about that doesn’t make me feel shame either.

Do you feel shame for all the mass shooters who are white?

Nope. I pray for the victims. ■■■■ the shooter. If I were armed, in the moment and could save lives I’d blow their brains all over the pavement without prejudice.
Not sure but perhaps we are in agreement?

Why would teaching the Tulsa massacre cause me shame as a white person? I had nothing to do with it.

3 Likes
2 Likes