How Many Denials Were There?

:rofl: From a woman who completely made up a whole history - for profit.

because these are the professional educators who have the expertise to teach social studies, to teach history, to teach science, to teach literature. I think we should leave that to the educators.

The development of a true consciousness is still the professional function of the universities.

Marcuse, Essay on Liberation

1 Like

Oh, and she also said this:

I’m not a professional educator.

A bit of truth. Wonder what she’s doing for a living now?

1 Like

No, the opposite, the left trying to indoctrinate OUR children with their insane Marxism.

2 Likes
1 Like

Excellent. They will be graded more equitably based on their being there…sometimes. This will enable them to apply for,a,job on an equitable basis. And when they can’t perform, do the work late if at all, and are generally non productive, all that equitable treatment will do them what good?

1 Like

They will make fine government dependents and vote accordingly.

2 Likes

How else would you bring about a bloodless defeat of a country? We bombed factories in ww2. The enemy we face is just neutering the workforce. The result will be the same.

1 Like
4 Likes

a0a6d899502d6313d9383d025eeeb6efcf48062b2e2b94922da446a0537b6b01

3 Likes

And now this,

Critical race theory-related ideas found in mandatory programs at more than 230 colleges, universities: report
CRT-associated materials have surfaced in curricula, course requirements, faculty training
By Sam Dorman | Fox News
Critical race theory-related ideas found in mandatory programs at more than 230 colleges, universities: report

2 Likes

Wonder how many of them have teacher’s colleges.

1 Like

Uhh, this is exactly the right place for CRT.

Thanks for confirming

Ignore the rest of the thread. Did you miss the word “mandatory”?

Stop playin’

1 Like
2 Likes

Read that…hear just more denials from em.

2 Likes

Probably lots of them. And notice they are requiring that CRT be a mandatory course for all students at many of these institutions.

Right now I am waiting for my daughter’s English teacher to provide me with a copy of an in class assignment labeled " Review anti-social justice article." For some reason the assignment materials don’t show up on the “Canvas” app for reviewing and down loading class materials. I sent the request 2 days ago and she hasn’t even acknowledged my email. And the student/parent access system at the school identifies my email as a parent email for my registered student. The school sends automated and staff initiated to this email about my child’s performance and such.

What grade?

10th Grade.

Figures.

In my work as a pastor on the South Side of Chicago, I have seen critical race theory in various forms taught in our local school and have witnessed firsthand how this ideology hurts the Black community.

The objective here is to clearly to stir up Marxist grievances. Karl Marx used class struggles to spark enthusiasm for his call for world communism. Well, critical race theorists use race in place of class, aiming to instill that same hatred for free-market capitalism.

2 Likes