How Many Denials Were There?

Has anyone ever seen a video interview about a black parent asking their opinion of CRT? I don’t think I ever have.

Maybe you need to google it and see all the black parents who dislike CRT instead of thinking because of their color they all agree with you.

5 Likes

I just haven’t seen any interviewed on tv.

Maybe you need to listen to other news than leftist news.

2 Likes

All of? :rofl:

Maybe 1 or 2 videos have circulated in conservative circles showing black people disagreeing with CRT. They too, have no idea what CRT is. Conservatives love shuffling out black people that agree with them on race issues… but don’t ever see those same conservatives in the inner cities running for office or really trying to help the black community.

Many more than that. But your one of those who get’s your information from the talking heads on tv who only tell you what you want to hear.

1 Like

And where did you find out that a few black people where at school boards disagreeing with CRT? Could it be from the TV? :rofl:

Unlike you I talked to them face to face.

1 Like

If you haven’t seen it on TV it ain’t real. Amirite? :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes

Look harder.

:rofl::+1:t4: Caught.

:eyes:

1 Like

Where did you get the idea that Crit Theory is “only a post grad legal theory”?

The fact that universities, and only universities, teach it.

And then send their minions out into the world to infect everything and everyone else with their poison.

5 Likes

From TV Man.

3 Likes

Uh oh

4 Likes

Internet man continues to dupe you… :rofl:.

“We don’t have the quotes and theories as state standards per se,” Kinnett said. “We do have Critical Race Theory in how we teach.”

Sunk himself in one sentence. “It just feels like CRT” :rofl:

Kinnett is Science Man

:eyes:

As I said earlier, all public school classes need to be live-streamed going forward, audio at minimum.

2 Likes

No, he gave specific examples, read it again. But we get it, you aren’t exactly unbiased when it comes to whether kids should be taught the white man is evil.

3 Likes