How Many Chinese Troops Are Inside the United States?

Just wondering, since they are buying up land next to our military bases, spying, and ramping up their military so much…

Are those stealth military bases?

They have set up Chinese police stations inside the US …

Just caught 2 inside our military spying as well…

20,000? 10,000? 1,000?

They just got caught with a germ lab inside our country, complete with mice for testing, and several dangerous contagions…

What EXACTLY are they up to? How can we allow them to buy land near our military bases?

Remember when we allowed the folks from the middle east to make a lot of real estate purchases?
Interesting story. Early in his term Reagan needed a Science and Technology Adviser. So he chose Robert Noyce (who started Intel). Noyce alerted him to the fact that the Japanese were trying to purchased both Monsanto and Wacker who were the two companies who produced silicon wafers. And this move was not being paid attention to by the US Government. If we had allowed this the Japanese would have controlled the semiconductor industry. China has been in our business since the late 1970’s.
They have relied on stealing our technology. One of the biggest mistakes we made was in the 1980’s when our control of sales of high technology equipment was transferred from the DOJ to the Dept. of Commerce.

1 Like

So this happened in CaLibfornia. Does anybody care? Is this Wuhan-vu all over again?

1 Like

Funny, seems nobody is talking about this much…What was they doing there?

1 Like

every third illegal could be a Chinese soldier…

As noted in another thread, Chinese citizens are already allowed into the US military.

Of course, if the US election goes the “wrong way”, we should expect that Chinese troops will return for “training” in Canada as was going in 2019 and 2020. We only found out about the troops after the 2020 election, and the story was largely ignored in US media.

My guess is that the real story is an unofficial alliance between the permanent state in Washington and the government of China. Illegal immigrants from China are the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

Along with seizing agricultural land especially adjacent to military installations acquired by the ChiComs these “Confucius Institutes” located at US universities should be banned.

Many have closed but reopened under different names.
I would also support the removal of Chinese nationals from US universities as well. How do we know what their intentions are? They’ve been know to steal intellectual properties and research data. Time to start kicking the ChiComs out before we’re completely vulnerable

“We run across unlicensed businesses all the time, a contractor who doesn’t have a license and things like that but to walk to a door and see 30 freezers, refrigerators, lab supplies, medical equipment, just shocking,” said Zieba.

“I have never experienced something like this in the last 26 years of my county career. So, this is, I think, a very unique situation,” said Prado.

Prado adds they all took quick action to make sure everyone in the City of Reedley is safe.

1 Like