How low can they go?

“Reportedly” often means the original report was not independently verified by the medium that is reporting on the original report. I’m just acknowledging that by saying “if true”.

And the word “reportedly” doesn’t trigger your fake news receptor.

Which in this case is Breitbart.

No, it is a caveat indicating a third party source. An out. Unverified information.

Why?

Never read it. I will post a link after a search if I can’t confirm my bias any other way.

If it were from CNN they would use the words “fake news.” According to CNN “reportedly,” there was a conspiracy between Trump and Russia to steal the election from the witch. And “reportedly” it succeeded. CNN is more political and less accurate than Breitbart.

Good, except for “often”.

CNN uses “Analysis” for “Opinion”.

“This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision,” Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told lawmakers, according to a source on the call.

Read about all the stuff Dems want to toss in the mix here:

1 Like

Yes we do need visions. We shouldn’t be blindly throwing money around right now.

1 Like

You make a good point…

…and there it goes.

It was Trump’s idea to attach a lot of strings to any airline bailout.

Moan…hopeless.

I agree. And using it for non impacted areas such as green energy projects is definitely blindly throwing money around.

Tell your leaders to get their heads out of their asses and look.

What kind of strings and why?

Good job “screwin’ the pooch, Dems! You’ve got. … the right stuff.

No! See @SixFoot for Meme Lessons. Generally speaking, if it doesn’t have words on it, it’s just a picture. And that one is creepy.

So pics without words are not allowed?

It depends. You did right by adding commentary that indicated the intent of the pic, but where it fell short was being of that little russian turd.

Here’s a better example to use when referring to the little russian turd.

2 Likes