How low can Joe make it go?

:rofl:

Dude…

1 Like

again, trump’s not president! but since you all cant help yourselves…

trump was blamed for covid downturn.

haha. no those arent disastrous unless you want to be more able to kill innocent developing humans.

1 Like

Remember when I said the following just a moment ago? “…an overwhelming propensity to avoid all the readily available information that actually sheds light on nearly any given issue if it doesn’t suit their partisan agenda.”

Yeah, you just completely underscored the point. You didn’t even attempt to address the actual subject of the post, i.e. that the entire globe is experiencing similar, if not worse, economic woes. You somehow cherry-picked that one sentence with Trump in it, which was a complete aside, a total throw-away, and acted as though you’ve offered something thoughtful, maybe you even think insightful.

You didn’t even address the damn point of the post.

1 Like

Biden is president of the whole world!

1 Like

yeah this is all pure gold as y’ll blamed trump for everything

guess what. your standard. so now you own biden’s suck

1 Like

global economy went down in 2020 too yet y’all blamed trump

sorry. this is your standard

what cracks me up is how they’re saying now saying “worse than carter”

i remember those years. this is WAY worse

2 Likes

Anyone who blamed Trump for an economic downturn caused by a global pandemic is an idiot

1 Like

tell me about it!

‘Donald Trump dismantled the infrastructure handed to him which was meant to plan for and overcome a pandemic, resulting in unnecessary deaths and economic disaster,’

— nancy pelosi

Lol, I never blamed Trump for Covid, nor the subsequent economic down turn. You can search my posting history on the topic if you’d like.

But again, another post where you’ve ignored the entirety of the post I made above that is actually about the thread here, not Trump.

Curious though, is it honestly impossible for you to make a post without mentioning Trump?

So you are just like Nancy Pelosi. Yay?

1 Like

No, Biden isn’t president of anything. The Globalist elite, George Soros, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, etc. are the ones wrecking both the American and Global economy.

Biden doesn’t control anything, he is a doddering old fool being used by some really bad actors.
You are I are the victims; you just haven’t figured that out yet.

no just applying the standard

You have no desire to be better than those you despise and disrespect?

they set the standard

dont make this about lil ol moi

1 Like

No, you perceived a standard based on a few choice sound bits from a few people and then decided that its how half the country thinks.

Great…

Excuses…

That’s all we get…

Excuses.

Biden says the idiot gas prices will be with us until the war in Russia is over. Meanwhile every oil company sent its top brass to DC a few days ago…a golden opportunity to interact and come up with an effective strategy to deal with the gas price problem…to learn what they need and to discuss plans moving forward.

Biden met with windmill people.

If that disgusting liar Biden and his people claim that “we are doing everything within our power” one more time I swear I’ll puke.

These people are the reason Americans are about the reject the liberal left loudly in November…a bunch of liars with no clue what matters to the people of this country.

4 Likes

no. thats not what happened. sorry i have eyes and ears and a brain. i remember

1 Like

The funny thing is, I have eyes and ears and a brain too and I have the added advantage of being on the side you are attempting to broadbrush… that was not how we all think.

i’m not broad brushing. your beloved deranged media carries your agenda for ya

in fact they still keep going

here’s some of that buck that biden said stops with him

1 Like