How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”

Where does the buck stop with liberals?

There wasn’t pictures of Bernell Trammell with a Trump sign?

Do you have a picture of Kushner not executing The Plan for political reasons?

Come on now…

There are also pictures of him with Black Lives Matters, Democrat Lena Taylor for Mayor, and Pride signs.

2 Likes

Yes there are. And what is the difference? What is unusual? Consistency.

Here you guys have made me the topic. My apologies.

Back on topic we go.

Jared Kushner is a horrible, evil person who let 150,000 people die to win an election.

There is also the big jump to the speculation that he was killed for signs at all. To me, that’s the dumbest part.

1 Like

Ok, that’s fine. An opinion I don’t share. Let’s get back on topic please.

Right. Because if Hillary was elected we would have no Covid deaths. But we can fix that by electing Joe.

Hilldawg is not the topic, let’s get back on topic please.

I agree for the most part.

Not all of them, no. Many tens of thousands needlessly though? A distinct possibility.

And the decision was not his regardless. The decision was Trump’s as the Chief Executive.

1 Like

Thank you for the correction.

1 Like

if hillary were elected epstiens partners would have tragically committed suicide by now

What are your thoughts on the contents in the article?

Gossip. Sloppy. No scientific method.

I agree with it being sloppy. It seems well researched, however.

1 Like

1 Like

well researched? talking to one person who claims to have been on the team and comes up with some wild ass accusation that only a cult of trump hating extremists could possibly think is true? okay. This one ranks right up there with pizza gate and the russia hoax. I’ll believe it when you can show it wasn’t cooked up by the same guy at the brookings institute.

1 Like

Logistics
Legalities
Lack of support

If the article was correct, why would they not do it now?

Based on what?