How Has "the resistance" Helped Our Country During trump's Presidency?

:rofl:
You remain the best poster on these forums. Keep flushin’!
:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Um, they impeached him.

It’s been a hoot watching these so - called conservatives line up to defend a guy who has racked up trillions in debt, tries to rule by executive order, and has opened up the treasure for welfare to thousands of farmers after a tax hike via tariffs that made them lose a lot of money.

I criticized the hell out of Obama for doing many of these same things, and have been just as hard on Trump. Conservative values (such as small government, responsible spending, and holding fast to constitutional values like checks and balances) are conservative values. I’m not going to give up my conservative values just because the Republican Party did so to line up behind Trump.

3 Likes

That was only a portion of what I wrote. The point about being a counterweight to Trump applied to internal matters: everything slowing from his barbaric family separation policy; protecting people with pre-existing medical conditions from his assault on their healthcare just to give two examples.

So may answer wasn’t NOTHING – don’t put words in my mouth,

But my main point is that the things that those of us in the resistance value are not valued by Trump supporters so your initial question was an exercise in pointless pot stirring

Don’t forget Donald taking a big ol’ metaphorical dump all over their family values, and they enthusiastically lined up to wipe him afterwards!

Sure - Obama may have been free of personal scandal, but he looks all Mooslim-y.

2 Likes

Yes, the irony of the party of “family values” nominating a twice divorced, thrice married man who brags about grabbing women by the ■■■■■ was not lost on me either.

As I said, I’m glad I held to my conservative family values.

It’s unfortunate that voters seeking candidates who are conservative and have family values can no longer look to the Republican party for those type os candidates.

“barbaric”

Hilarious!

1 Like

Conservatism (in the Barry Goldwater sense of the term) has crapped bigger than Donald. It will survive this stupidity.

2 Likes

No, it’s ■■■■ legislation passed by libs.

Trump wasn’t elected into my family.

1 Like

:thinking:

Barbaric. You may find taking small children from their parents hilarious, but there are many of us who recognize barbarism for what it is.

On the border, Team Trump repeatedly failed to keep records of where children and parents were, in a fashion that would allow reuniting. That is barbaric.

Mexican cartels are the barbarians.

Don’t lose sight of where that policy started.

Immigration is a tougher issue than orange man bad.

Still hilarious.

Was *bama “barbaric” for his border policies??

And once again, foreign children have nothing to do with helping our country. Just more lib drivel.

Its shows you how off the rails conservatives really are when they look to people like mccain and romney as a conservative.

As is so often the case here, when a conservative runs out of arguments they start to serve up insults – “drivel”.

Mh position is based on ethical thought, rooted in Old Testament law. The Bible commands how to treat the strangers among us. Now you may think the Bible is a worthwhile guide to action. I can respect that. But it is not drivel.

Explains the criminal activity by the Democrats, you know the funding of the Steele dossier so Obama could spy illegally on Americans, kind of explains the Awan brothers distroying the Democrats hard drives too.

But………but………but…………

Benghazi!!!

Has the Senate passed a prescription bill? Why not?

You know all of the bills and they were all passed just by libs?