How do you know if you have been deceived?

I ask myself that question every night before I say My prayers and lay down to sleep.
I am 60 retired USAF Enlisted Flight Crew. So I’m not unfamiliar with the ways of the world.
Reading the News headlines takes a little more work today then it did when people like Walter Cronkite
reported the news and didn’t have to “ADD” colour to reflect His own “Person” opinions.
First, if you have never asked Yourself “Have I been deceived?” There is 100% chance that not only have you been deceived, You have been programmed to spread that deception.
Here is how to fix that.
#1 Read Articles from The Left.
#2 Read Articles from The Right.
#3 Read The same Article from at least one News source not located in Your Home Country.
Take all That info, line it up and somewhere after you throw out all the outright lies, vulgar language, and contradictory statements that have been verified as false before. You start to have a smidgen of the big picture.
Honestly, when I comment on any News Web page I used to give both sides a hard time, and steer the conversation to center.
Since Trumps Presidential Election the Left has been so over the top and outrageous, I have found I have to take Trump’s side so many times to get the conversation anywhere near center.
This coming November if you have never asked yourself “Have I been Deceived?”
Consider that Yes You have and Your are spreading The Deception!

1 Like

Brandon Straka of WalkAway Says He was Denied Service
I am not sure about posting other websites, but this is just one example of a Person that one day decided to Ask themself…“Have I Been Deceived?”
I know Carlson Tucker did an interview with this brave young man earlier. I also think there was a Great Fox News Article, but like I said I’m not too comfortable redirecting people to other webpages. You can Do a Search for Brandon Straka and his movement WALKAWAY if you wish to know more. When I find more people with similar story or you know of any please post them here for Me to enjoy?

“Tucker Carlson”, one of the few shows on Fox worth watching. Even when I disagree with him I can always appreciate where he’s coming from.

Hard news journalism basically no longer exists in the main stream media. They have been the willing puppets of the left for several decades and since Trump’s election have ceased to even pretend otherwise.

Fox has it’s own bias over all but at least they give a fair hearing to all relevant sides.

“Always appreciate where [Tucker Carlson is] coming from?”

Tucker will forever look like a man in dire need of an enema.

1 Like

One way to determine whether we are being deceived is if the people in power run from criticism:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sarah-huckabee-sanders-gets-called-004500794.html