How Do We Feel About Sinema Harassment?

Because of course one restaurant asking one republican to leave and all restaurants kicking all democrats out is exactly equivalent.

And you have to listen to it.

Then she definitely should have known her place and not spoken to the senator.

No I don’t. I don’t work for you. I am not in any way accountable to you.

So, I don’t.

Yes you do. You can’t get away, we’re on a plane and I have something to say…

Right, not her senator.

1 Like

Yes, it is just “part of the process” if left-wing extremists are harassing senators. They were not wearing MAGA hats so everything is cool.

Of course if they were parents protesting against school boards who promote Critical Race Theory, they would be considered to be violent extremists who would be targets of FBI surveillance and entrapment.

3 Likes

This is what I’ve heard and know thus far:

Senator Sinema (D-NM) was in her home state and walked into a public restroom.

There were two people filming her in there: a man and a woman. The woman (?) was in illegal immigrant, and when Sinema said something about deporting illegal immigrants, as she (Sinema) walked into the stall, she (the camera woman) retorted back to her saying that she was an illegal immigrant.

Once Sinema did her business and walked out of the stall and washed her hands, there was no further altercations.

People are up in arms for a few reasons:

A man shouldn’t be in the women’s restroom, especially with a camera. It’s perv-y at best.

The amount of harassment in “private” public areas, like bathrooms, where people are supposed to respect each other’s privacy, has gotten out of hand.

Joe Biden stated that it was to be expected, w/o secret service. There is some inkling of truth to that, because if you are known as a public figure, then people are going to notice you and the less respectable crowd will try to harass you- because that is the flaw of American society these days. However, ideally, no one should be harassed in the bathroom and it’s technically illegal for a guy to be in the women’s restroom, especially with a camera.

I wonder where the feminists are?

I see Sen. Joe Manchin is caving in to radicals/extremist in democrat party…as I knew he would.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m annoyed that a person can’t even find sanctuary in a freaking bathroom.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m come to the conclusion that people who came to this country with their parents at a young age, and their parents were not legal, that if just given some time they should be held to get naturalized.

They already have a hand up, since they likely already know about U.S history (they can ace the history test) and perhaps other phases in the process. They are at a distinct advantage.

I know some retail workers who have simply retreated to the bathroom to get a break from difficult customers, or shortly thereafter to recompose themselves.

Not saying this is what happened to Sinema, but imagine if you are a retail employee and some person decides to give you a hard time, and then you go into the bathroom, and there is some jack wagon filming you?

Was the illegal Karen in the bathroom the same one as the plane?

I guess that is what you have to wear to get some privacy these days.

It was ok with everyone here. Why shouldn’t this be ok?

Just adding my 2 cents to this, for what it’s worth:

Anyone, regardless of political party, should be removed from a restaurant if they are harassing someone or otherwise causing a scene.

Personally, screaming toddlers or those who are running free should be removed but then everyone else is going to say, “well that’s just typical toddler behavior” and look the other way.

The airline should put the people responsible for harassment on their no-fly list.

Delta placed some Trump supporters on no-fly lists for yelling at GOP senators at a gate. Getting in someone’s face on a plane is arguably far worse.

5 Likes

Indeed, if I knew I were in a country illegally, my first step would be to leave as soon as possible, not try to influence their politicians.

Are we pretending not to know what DACA is now?