How Do We Feel About Sinema Harassment?

No, I just want to whine.

“I can pencil you in six months from now long after the issue you wanted to talk about if off the table”.

:rofl::rofl:

Well hell, that excuses everything rude.

loving the poutrage

There was nothing rude about what she did.

Democrats should be kicked out of restaurants.

Agreed. Democrats should no longer be allowed in restaurants.

1 Like

Sweet. Good enough for the Red Hen and Sanders, good enough for democrats and any other restaurants.

2 Likes

It’s being reported that the group harassing her in the bathroom belong to an organization funded by Soros.

Being reported by the Federalist.

Karina needs to be arrested and deported imo.

1 Like

No need for a diaper on a plane, just use the bathroom.

Ba da bing!

Well, did the girl film her encounter with Sinema? If so, that is sort of an act of aggression in and of itself. Why document it if not to possibly create some sort of way to make the Senator look uncaring or disinterested? Not a good way to start a conversation, to say the least.

I suppose if the girl was truly interested in letting the Senator know her feelings on a subject she could write them down and politely ask Sinema if she could read the note at her convenience, and then politely leave. Although it is still a bit confrontational it is decidedly less so than open uninvited dialogue with a person who is captive in her seat.

1 Like

I dunno I like seeing politicians get bullied by their constituents. Hard to say where the line is. Not sure it’s body picketing.

Of course, by her own admission, the person who confronted her on the plane was not a citizen of this country and therefore Sinema was not her Senator.

3 Likes

Extremely rude.

There’s a time and place for everything. That wasn’t it, imo.

I feel like an airplane is a bad place to do it. A lot of risk there if a fight breaks out.

Sounds about right.

Restaurants should be also.

There is a time and a place for everything.

Allan

3 Likes