How Do We Feel About Sinema Harassment?

meh, i hope they continue to drive them further and further left. best way to get rid of the whole lot

Spoken like the true Thugs/Authoritarians that they are.

1 Like

3 Likes

A true pig imo.

5 Likes

So in other words what sneaky said is exactly what drooling Joe said.

I watched the libs White House idiot answer that question he was dismissive and disinterested. The man continues to be a joke.

3 Likes

Nope!

1 Like

Joke Biden? Sounds catchy and spot on. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Airport?

Fair game.

Bathroom? No.

On the plane.

I didn’t see the video of on the plane. Depends on how it was done.

Astounding. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

To keep this on the topic of the thread. There’s video of a person supposedly a student at Arizona state following the Senator into a bathroom and yelling at her in the stall harassing the Senator all the way until she came out. I ve watched it a few times and I think the person videoing the woman yelling at the Senator was a man.

Maybe he identified as a woman that day.

I just wonder…if a group of conservatives followed ilhan omar or one of the squad mates into a bathroom or to their home how quickly the shouts of “racist sexist intimidation QAnon white supremacy” would be reverberating through the hallowed teleprompters at MessNbc and cnn?

3 Likes

Just watched the video of the plane.

There was nothing wrong with that either.

The lady was quite polite…she said her piece…when Sinema gave her no response…she said “Thank you for your time” and left.

What was wrong with that?

What is astounding about it?

Like I said I just finished watching the video from on the plane.

Ther was absolutely nothing wrong with Karina’s approach to the Senator. She spoke for about two minutes…very calmly. The Senator didn’t give her any real response…Karina thanked her for her time…and left.

What was wrong with that approach?

Karina was blocking the aisle on an airplane at a time in our country when there have been multiple incidents of violence among passengers on planes.

She was wrong to try her little grandstanding move on a plane. That crap doesn’t just effect her or the person she’s harassing it potentially effects the whole plane.

The flight attendants should have told her to park her ass back in her seat.

4 Likes

Are you being serious?

The incident took about two minutes, was calm, and no one complained.

If this is your definition of a “dangerous incident”, I’d hate to have you be facing a real dangerous incident.

Yes I m being serious are you?

1st the Senator appeared to be in the middle of doing something is she not entitled to some privacy?

2nd this is the kind of thing that could go bad…”hey there’s a Senator on the plane let’s all go bitch to her about our little problems”

3rd little Karina appears to think her needs are more important than everyone else on the plane…they aren’t

4th I can’t tell how big that plane was but all the other passengers have a right to expect her to sit down and shut the hell up. That kind of thing can become a safety hazard for the entire plane.

Senators Sinema and Manchin deserve a lot of credit in this country for standing up to the idiot left!

2 Likes

I think Arizona could elect another dem. She isn’t up for reelection until 2024, unfortunately. Even putting her current behavior aside, I think she is an unserious person and a lousy Senator.

Oh, and I am against the harassment.

Disagree.

Political figures should able to go about life without being harrassed

5 Likes

I don’t know…nothing wrong with speaking to an elected official on a plane as long as you are respectful.

Totally disagree with harassment.