How come biden/obama and the vaccinated liberal establish are wearing masks?

About time. We’ve been pointing out to you that they are both asses for like forever. :wink:

2 Likes

Less of a problem because far fewer people would be getting sick, but vaccinated people are just as likely to spread the virus as unvaccinated people, possibility more likely because they are less likely to feel sick and thus may not take precautions. One might even say that the vaccine turns people into “Typhoid Mary.”

The vaccine will not make this virus go away, all it does is greatly reduce sickness and death … which is good enough for me.

Mmmmm not true.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/health/cdc-vaccinated-delta.amp.html

I was pointing out the how they change tunes and their hypocrisy in each moment of time. Asses are asses. If you cannot figure it out, tells me something more.

Well depends who one might ask.

Yeah, the CDC has such a perfect record regarding this pandemic. :unamused:

I can’t read the article (NYT subscription site) but there is no way the CDC knows how many vaccinated people (who feel protected, therefore, are inclined to risk more exposure) are shedding the virus in public amongst unvaccinated people.

Because reducing the number of illegals getting in is racist and the left loves calling the right racist for wanting that.

1 Like

The CDC was forced to admit that transmission between vaccinated people is sufficient to drive outbreaks, but it is still downplaying the obvious failure of vaccines to prevent infection.

Biden’s line about the need “to protect the vaccinate from the unvaccinated” is a tacit admission that the vaccines are not working.

Fauci kept moving the estimate of what herd immunity would be required.

Late 2020 he was saying 60 or 70% should be sufficient.

By May he was admitting that herd immunity was unlikely.

Recent studies show 80% of adults have antibodies, either from the exposure to the disease or vaccination.

The ongoing outbreaks at highly vaccinated colleges shows that herd immunity through vaccination is a mirage.

Even highly vaccinated colleges have seen outbreaks. At Duke University, where 98% of students and 92% of faculty are fully vaccinated, there were clusters of infections before classes even started.

Cornell University instituted more restrictions, including more surveillance testing, after rates of transmission unexpectedly shot up soon after opening.
‘I’m nervous’: US colleges wrestle with Covid safety as fall semester begins | US universities | The Guardian

2 Likes

The CDC has changed the definition of vaccine. The highly leaky COVID shots would not meet the original definition.

2 Likes

Are you enjoying your unfalsifiable premise?

That’s odd. You just stated that vaccinated are just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated. Do you have data better than the CDC upon which you based that assertion?

Why is it unfalsifiable?

Smyrna’s premise is that unvaccinated immigrants are responsible for the rise of Covid. He has been presented data that suggests otherwise which he has dismissed. Do you think anything will persuade him that he is wrong?

How would you show him to be wrong? Data from different states, border and (alleged) shipped to states versus non border (non-shipped to) states has been dismissed.

That’s different than “unfalsifiable”.

The problem with your “data” is it’s very basic. It is quite possible that they are a contributing factor in Texas and not California for other reasons.

I hope I’m wrong, but I believe we will see spikes in the northern states in a month or two.

I don’t know that we know enough about why this happens to lay blame on any one factor.

I do know the current border policy is not conducive to achieving the goal of as many vaccinated as possible.

What the admin is doing is contradicting itself.

1 Like

Sure, sure…

To Smyrna, it is unfalsifiable.

Sure, but it should provide doubt, at the very least, in the premise. Do you think Smyrna doubts his premise at all?

Agreed.

2 Likes

Why should it?

You want to argue root cause when there probably isn’t one.

1 Like

Too complicated.

The border is a flaw and a vector that needs sealed.

Deal with Mexico for vaccine…win win.

Well since you avoided answering my question…Lets try again…As another poster said, the illegals are here and according to him, are causing more infections. So since the governors can’t or won’t stop the illegals, why won’t they protect the citizenry by using all other measures at their disposal?

So it’s not the federal government’s job to stop illegals? Ok.

That’s all I needed to hear. Thanks.

So when California officials refuse to do anything - including sanctuary cities - that’s on the states too, right? Or is that argument going to change from you now?

No consistency whatsoever.

Oh and thanks for admitting that democrat governors and states have zero desire to stop illegal immigration. I like the admission.

1 Like