“How can you not hate white people?”

Certainly not you. :wink:

I watched Sherfff Arpaio’s press conference and have seen the evidence explained.

Prove it…

Prove he turned things around. That was the original contention.

And after you do that, maybe we can all get back on topic.

what culture is “black” as she so proudly embodies?

no “black” europeans?

You guys make fun assertions that are actually nothing but talking points and then expect us to knock them down

The stimulus, too big to fail fundings, and cash for clunkers all injected much needed money into the economy that allowed for the recovery. Now you are going to tell me all about the porkulus and shovel ready jobs and how the stimulus was a failure and then ask me prove you wrong.

The assertion that if Obama did nothing things would have improved is silly because we needed heavy government spending to prevent a Japan style lost decade which they caused through austerity.

Not playing your game, you know where we were at in 2009 and where we ended up in 2016

The bad ones, yes. Did you know we killed more AQ in Iraq than A-stan?

Sure it did. There is only one President in history that had to deal with the worst terrorist attack in history. So far.

I have not handled it personally, but I have seen it.

I haven’t seen Donad Trump’s tax returns in any form…

The difference is that it is usual and customery for Presidential candidates to share their tax returns.

It is absolutely unprecedented to demand a Presidential candidate share their birth certificate.

However, it is a standard experience of African-Americans who enter areas where there are few African-Americans present (neightborhoods for instance) to face repeated demands to document that they have the right to be where they are

That is why birtherism is racist-- only questioning an African-American’s legal rights to serve as President when no such demands had ever been made before – even as the case of Barry Goldwater (1964) when they might well have been justified.

Either way she chooses, they get diversity.

Not cash for clunkers.

They are none of your (collective) business.

No it isn’t.

It’s almost like Al Qaeda appeared in Iraq when we invaded, because wandering into another person’s land and telling them to completely change their ways after thousands of years at the point of a gun kind of makes you some enemies.

Glad we could agree.

Slowest recovery in 50 years. Would have been even worse had the Feds not held interest near zero for him.

The Trump economy is roaring along in spite of 7 rate hikes by the feds.

The Interest Rate is at 2.5%

It is still really really low.

You can tell it is an election cycle when the dems start playing the race card. :roll_eyes:

“Roaring”

That’s why Trump keeps begging for rate cuts

1 Like