How bad do you believe Joe Biden's mind is?

Tuesday

Wimpy always said Tuesday

Trump has been a stellar representative.

Your bias is showing.

Biden does not have a good record.

It isn’t about rhetoric or speaking clearly.

It is about aging and ability.

he is resting on the edge of the event horizon. the only question is does he slip over into full blown dementia before or after the election.

You never know with trump

1 Like

" Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune —you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

This is one sentence from Trump, ya’ll have no room to bad mouth Biden. Such a mash of word mumbles, interjections, rambling and inability to get to a point just to hear words come out of his mouth does not instill confidence in Trump.
.WW, PHS

7 Likes

It’s cute how the party of intellectuals needs to compare to the party of rubes for validation.

2 Likes

You must have missed the OP.

I’ve listened to Biden and his spoken thoughts and yes…his mind is without question, in decline. How anyone can even attempt to deny that shows their inability to discern this or their blind partisanship? Either way…they’re lost too. Dementia is a sad thing. Notice how Jill Biden is sticking by closer than I’ve ever seen her do before. She’s attempting to take care of him because she’s well aware of this too.

His mental ranting about his hairy legs and referring to children as roaches was maybe…the most obvious example yet? Here…all those in denial, take another look at a man in the beginning stages of dementia.

2 Likes

That’s nice and conclusive. Thanks for playing i guess

So let’s say you are right. What with your psych degree and everything. If he meets the president in the general San we call their ranting and raving a wash and figure out who is better to govern or are we going to be stuck saying your grandpa is better than my grandpa

We each make our own choices in life and this one…IMHO…is easier than most.

No, I read it. Then all the lib posts with whataboutism.

Is it a tacit admission of not better.

1 Like

This is a cute way of acknowledging that the guy you’re gonna got for for president is a gibbering moron.

:sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Biden won’t win.

Trump is a “gibbering” moron. How are you © better?

oh i cant wait

but no matter what he’ll “beat trump like a drum”. i bet cnn already has the layout saved on their laptops

Big talk from a dude straddling the fence so you can disown your candidate if he loses and claim you never really supported him.

4 Likes

Anyway, if Rubio, Cruz and Bush has cut a deal like the Democrats did when it became clear they were dividing the vote, one of them would likely be president and you wouldn’t be defending Trump’s verbal diarrhea and pathological lying every day.

1 Like

he sounds senile. trump despite his not being Demosthenes like lord obama, does not

a real journalist would point this out instead of ignoring it all day every day every time