How about our new wall!

That was Iranian money. Frozen assets. Belonging to Iran. Iranian. Originated from Iran. For the Iranians. In Iran. Think.

Yeah!!! And Trump didn’t want it!!! Cray cray!!!

Yea, but he wants to use it to the build the wall, so it makes sense. And stuff.

oh my. someone negative on trump… my heart…

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Yeah. I hear ya. It SHOULD bother everyone that our president is incapable of truth telling. Thank you for being forthcoming.

Yes, that must be it. $5.7B will result in only legal immigration occurring. You’ve figured it out! Fascinating. Lol

Out of curiosity. When you go out and by a brand new car, the latest model, do you tell everyone that you just bought a new car or do you state that you bought a replacement car?

Just wondering. :thinking:

Yet Fat Donald got an offer of 1.3B and said No.

1 Like

But not one penny of that can be spent on a wall.

Completely untrue.

They really are brainwashed

Fascinating. Lol

I would say it is unbelievable, if I didn’t see the evidence right in front of me.

1 Like

Just think of the millions of Republican media viewers who don’t come to this board and get corrected. They repeat what they hear/see. Less than a 100 come here and are corrected on what they’ve heard and then repeat.

So, millions are repeating totally false information.

Looks good, should stop the foot traffick of drugs, human trafficking and illegal votes.

Trump: look at all the new wall I’m building using funds from a bill that forbids the money from being used for a wall.

:roll_eyes: