House votes overwhelmingly to save Speaker Johnson from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene effort

359 to 43 was the result of the vote on the motion to table Greene’s motion to vacate.

But for all intents and purposes, the House of Representatives is now under coalition control as the Speaker cannot maintain control without Democratic votes.

Republicans don’t even have full control of the Rules Committee at this point.

This is my favorite vote ever. Not because it keeps Johnson in place but because the vote is so overwhelming to tell the children to sit down.

7 Likes

Greene has been defanged.

No one should pay attention to her anymore.

2 Likes

This is really funny.

Roll call vote.

But the sad thing is that it won’t happen. She will still be taken seriously by the cultural revolutionaries.

1 Like

A coalition government is interesting. Even though it won’t go anywhere.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think white women might be a problem.

2 Likes

I like that.

The Red Squad all voted Nay.

My favorite part was where she was mercilessly booed.

2 Likes

there is no coalition. If democrats did not agree to this vote there would have been no vote on Ukraine aid.

2 Likes

Even YOU here get a ‘Bipartisan’ LIKES on this one.
I bet first time ever on this board.
She fell flat on her face this time BECAUSE Democrats couldn’t help them self first time and they dived in with both feet to suck it to Mc Carthy and Republicans.
If Democrats had the class, self respect, pride and the presence of the mind first time around Mc Carthy would still be there.

ALL women are a problem.

I think they lost their footing and common sense when they galloped in support for Women’s Lib movement and had to be disilusioned and disapointed after a while.
It wasn’t what they immagined and expected.
Ooooops.

But hey…my best fun was watching them when they threw a royal fit and paraded with vagina hats …
I mean…that was a sight to be seen. :rofl:.
…what a banch of…!

1 Like

Our corrupt, political establishment is deeply engrained. Just look at the percentages.

Isn’t that a coalition then? diverse groups working together?

Huh? Johnson is part of the problem now?

The part where it is the Democrat’s fault that the GOP caucus in the House is a complete mess is the best part.

1 Like

MAGA cannot fail… it can only be failed.

4 Likes

You mean in the 70s?

giphy

2 Likes