Homily 10 Commandments, George Floyd, Looting, Rat Poison,

Interesting homily from a Catholic Priest on the subject of looting 10 commandments. On the current events going on. Liberals and atheists, who think the looting is just a response, ‘I don’t condone it, but I can see where they are coming from’ type of thing may not like it. It is about 23 minutes so it may go a little long but it is an interesting homily. The bishop in his District had criticized a Catholic place hosting Trump, he had said this:

Washington Archbishop Wilton Gregory strongly criticized a June 2 visit by President Donald Trump to the Saint John Paul II National Shrine in the nation’s capital, saying,

“I find it baffling and reprehensible that any Catholic facility would allow itself to be so egregiously misused and manipulated in a fashion that violates our religious principles, which call us to defend the rights of all people even those with whom we might disagree.”

This is the priest’s response to that criticism, and of the going on of now. I thought it was a great homily, a very clear message of truth. I’m sure liberal religious people and atheists don’t like it. Anybody who takes the time to listen have any feedback?

Why lump atheists with Liberals? Or them all together?

As an athiest I don’t understand the looting, I don’t condone it, and I don’t understand why the looters weren’t shot.

My bad, wrong to generalize, even some liberals would condemn this.