Hillary: ‘Trump is an Illegitimate President Who Got Illegitimate Foreign Help’ in 2016

Originally published at: Hillary: ‘Trump is an Illegitimate President Who Got Illegitimate Foreign Help’ in 2016 | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton continued her three-year long excuses tour over the weekend; telling an audience Donald Trump is an “illegitimate President” because he received “foreign help” in the 2016 election.

“The President said that he wished China would also investigate the Bidens… Now, it’s in the open. You know, Trump knows he’s an illegitimate president who got illegitimate foreign help,” said Clinton while promoting her new book.

Hillary Clinton: "Trump knows he's an illegitimate president." pic.twitter.com/Md8cDbpqEl

— The Hill (@thehill) October 7, 2019

Clinton made similar claims last week; saying she was “too serious” for American voters.

“You know, I’m a serious person but I’m also a fun person but I think I probably came across as too serious,” Clinton said Wednesday on ABC’s The View

“I really believed that my job, especially as a woman and the first woman to go as far as I did, that I had to help people feel good about a woman in the Oval Office, a woman commander in chief,” she said. “And, so, I may have over corrected a little bit because sometimes people say, ‘Why can’t you be like that or why weren’t you like that.’ I did feel a heavy sense of responsibility and it was such that, you know, maybe I wasn’t as loose or open as I could have been. I take responsibility for everything I didn’t do as well or my campaign didn’t do as well.”

Hillary Clinton says she “probably came across as too serious” in the 2016 election.

“I really believed that my job, especially as a woman and the first woman to go as far as I did, that I had to help people feel good about a woman in the Oval Office.” https://t.co/RvxQOidDMF pic.twitter.com/JzkW6lWx0D

— The View (@TheView) October 3, 2019

Clinton offered another set of excuses weeks ago; blaming her 2016 defeat on the US Supreme Court.

“The Congress is supposed to legislate based on evidence and facts, which we did. And then it gets up to the Supreme Court and they say, ‘No, you don’t need that anymore. We don’t need that voting rights stuff,” said Clinton during a speech in Alabama.

“I was the first person who ran for president without the protection of the Voting Rights Act and I will tell you it made it makes a really big difference and it doesn’t make a difference in Alabama and Georgia, it made a difference in Wisconsin where the best studies that have been done said somewhere between 40,000 and 80,000 people were turned away from the polls because of the color of their skin, because of their age, because of whatever excuse could be made up to stop a fellow American citizen from voting,” she added.