Hillary Outright Implies Election was Stolen From Her

She had a criminal act taken against her campaign and the info benefited Trump. Oh the daily whining we would hear from Trump and some of his supporters if the roles were reversed.

I hope she does keep saying it, because Trump has a fear his presidency is illegitimate. Any salt in his wounds is something I approve of.

1 Like

I’d say no. The popular vote nationwide was for Trump. That is why nationwide Trump was leading the popular vote all night long. Until California’s vote came in. California vote margin was 3.5 million lead by Clinton. The rest of the country doesn’t want to be ruled by California. You want to be ruled by California, move there. Or if you are there, stay there, but 49 states don’t want to be ruled by California.

Right that’s why Bush is discussed here constantly except for when many of you forget supporting him. Like you will with Trump of course.

not sure. do you think he’ll write books about it filled with excuses, travel the world whining about it and embark on a “evening with the trumps” tour complaining it was stolen from him?

i kinda doubt it

The popular vote was not for Trump. Not even with the mental gymnastics you are trying to do in your post. Fun fact, Californians are citizens, too. I really don’t understand the need to distort the truth.

getting personal already huh?

anything to say about the topic?

refresh my memory. how was he acting?

illegals voting is an actual issue. funny hillary doesnt care about that one though…

exactly. she is the quintessential queen complex. she figured she was destined to be a lifelong big deal, in limos, with servants, barking, snapping at her underlings…

2 Likes

Hillary wasn’t elected because she was too stupid to know what email to use as Secretary of State.

thanks for your opinion

dont forget theres no proof the election was affected by any outside forces

that plus she was a horrendous candidate with health issues she was hiding

1 Like

southern california, actually.

totally irrelevant

If she was elected, she would of continued to use her private server to hide her illegal activities.

THAT is a frightening prospect.

Would essentially hand Trump the win though.

Ain’t distorting the truth. Ain’t mental gymnastics. However, 49 states voted for Trump (including New York’s overwhelming vote for Clinton) , 1 state voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, and that is California. Like I said, you want to be ruled by Californians, go there, the rest of the country doesn’t want to be ruled by Californians. The popular vote for Hilary is based on one state. No voter ID, health care for illegals, huge state taxes, poop & needles hanging around in SF, restrictions on religious liberty, politicians controlled by baby killing Planned Parenthood, that can stay there, no need to impose those type of policies on the rest of the country. Unless the rest of the country wants those type of policies. I say that as one born in California, no longer residing there.

It’s sort of like Sarah Palin, minus the family wreckage and take away the police calls.

2 Likes

Weekly leaks of her emails, including the day Trump’s talk of sexually assaulting women on tape didn’t effect the election. Sure. That makes sense.

Well this post has very little truth in it.

Fake News.