Hillary in the News Again About Running. Again

She can’t. Durhams investigation of Brennan won’t allow her when Brennan starts singing.

You’re feeling pressured? Gracious.

i am thinking of creating a hillary discussion “safe space”

Why does the OP want a proven criminal to run for office? Oh wait a min… :joy:

2 Likes

Why are you making this about you?

It almost seems like Trump supporters want Hillary to run more than non-Trump supporters.

I wonder what causes this seemingly pathological need in them to fantasize about a failure like her running?

2 Likes

They definitely want her to run. The 2016 campaign remains the high point of this POTUS and his administration. She is their antichrist and he defeated her in an election - why wouldn’t they long to relive it when nearly everyday since has been an embarrrassment?

2 Likes

News would be “Hillary is running”. Until that point, very few people give a ■■■■■ Post again when it becomes relevant to anything.

Gee, I couldn’t imagine why Clinton would intentionally leak this. So hard to figure out.

why do all her followers pretend not to want her to run?

1 Like

maybe the venerable NYT will figure it out

are you talking to me, or the idiots at NYT?

Both really. Why would anyone care if someone if “thinking” of running? I mean, I know why you care - gotta keep that boogeyman in everyone’s faces - but other than that its completely irrelevant to today’s politics isn’t it? An equally valid news story would be that I had considered running. Has no effect on anything. If Hillary runs, it becomes interesting/news, until then its not.

how do you “know” i care?

why do you think it’s a “boogeyman?” it’s clearly right in the news. i appreciate that you consider NYT idiots but i doubt they would report that you considered running again for a third time, unless you failed twice miserably like she has.

you are confusing “big news” with “news” but that’s not your fault. just means NYT isn’t doing their job

She can try all she wants to, I really don’t care. I just don’t think she can win if she does, so why bother at this point?

She’s got some people’s number alright.

Oh Noes!!!

oh. a reboot comment on the OP

welcome to the thread

They seem to forget they had several Republicans to choose from. No excuses.

1 Like

You posted the OP. Ergo, you must care. Oh sorry, took your quote out of context… here’s the correction.

It’s a “boogeyman” because literally the only reason this “news” has any traction at all is the Trump ■■■■■■■ pumping up this non-story in the hopes it will somehow help trump. It’s entirely possible he could beat Hillary again, I don’t think as likely as last time, but certainly not impossible. However, unless she IS running, it’s a non-story. It does, of course, keep the blood flowing for the Hillary haters.