HILLARY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE? Clinton Speaks with Students, Sparks Election Rumors

Originally published at: HILLARY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE? Clinton Speaks with Students, Sparks Election Rumors | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton raised eyebrows among Democratic insiders this week; speaking with students in New Hampshire months before voters head to the polls in her party’s brutal primary battle.

“If you are an American, the idea that our election is being trifled with, being impacted and may be determined by Putin and the Kremlin and his intelligence service and military and… all of their assorted allies and agents. That should give us heartburn because we cannot have a strong relationship with Russia for good or ill if we basically allow them to undermine the basic exercise of our democracy,” Clinton said.

“I think a lot of her ideals, especially around universal health care, is something that she started and something we are still talking about. So, I think a lot of her ideals are still really relevant and I think she has been a pioneer and I believe that her ideals are shaping the Democratic Party, even today,” added one graduate student.