Hillary gearing up for 2020

If the democrats give her serious consideration then they deserve to lose. Personally I think all the serious contenders are going to wait until 2024 because unless Mueller actually produces something that hurts Trump politically, Trump will be a two term President.

So true - we have had Obama being a secret Muslim, Soros who heads up a supervillain organization which puts even the most heinous James Bond villain to shame (I wonder if Soros lives in a volcano?) and who can forget the CLINTON ORGANIZATION.

Every freaking election the Republicans have to have a villain that their base can rally against.

I can assure you whoever is the democrat nominee will be the villain to the right :slight_smile:

Exactly. That’s why I called it a dark horse bet. She is very unlikely to win, but you have high hopes in the remote possibility that she pulls it off. Kind of like dreaming of how you will spend your lottery winnings. :wink:

“Republican Media” LOL :laughing:

Has Beto fessed up to the hit and run accusation yet? He could be the next Teddy Kennedy. :wink:

I will start a new “Hillary will run in 2020” thread next week.

Just because.

Like who, for example?

Give us a break! It not like Hillary hasn’t shown (and is still showing) serious aspirations to be President over the last 30 years.

And that s exactly how it is supposed to work.

And the reverse is equally true.

Lol, oh Samm

The CEC

10 CECs

1 Like

30 years is an exaggeration. The Clintons were unheard of on a national level in 1988. Serious speculation on Hillary running didn’t begin until 2004 - 14 years ago.
Liberal posts never contain the whole truth. They can’t because truth is poison to liberalism.

Keep running idiots like Trump.

Oh… you are mistaken what I would find funny with what I would want.

I don’t want Hillary Clinton to be President. The only reason I voted for her is that Donald Trump is dangerously unfit to be the President and it is likely that his administration will go down as that most corrupt administration in US history.

Seriously. What Trump fan is the only one here that seems sure Hillary is running? As far as I can see all of the conjecture that she will run again is coming from Democrats … more specifically from Hillary’s own camp.

Thirty years is a stretch, but her aspirations began while her hubby was President … I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t on her mind right after he was elected in ‘92.

See? There ya go. Thanks for supporting my point. :wink:

So … you think that’s funny? :thinking:

Yes.

It would make cons head explode.

Isn’t that the currency of politics these days?