Hillary gearing up for 2020

Biden won’t run. He thrives on the “will he or won’t he” attention, he’ll run that out a few months, but he won’t run. Hillary will.

It’s like clockwork. Trump says/ does something stupid or has a ruling go against him, thread on Hillary.

Republican media did a masterful job on her.

a week or two ago

i was reading posts from you

about how we couldnt read the minds of politicians

and now youre telling me what decisions two old democrats are going to make

in two years

what gives

man

2 Likes

The first words of my statement were “ I don’t think that she will be the nominee so obviously I am not

She can run all she wants.

It’s pretty clear at this point that all she will be catching is a cold.

2 Likes

beto is in the bushes

and hes plotting and scheming

and if we dont watch out

he going to be in charge soon

and then what will we tell our children

You don’t think he is a decent human being?

Following me around looking for a gotcha. Like clockwork.

Rush and Fox got a bunch of (political) junkies hooked on meth (trashing Hillary) and they’re still addicted. They just can’t quit the drug.

This feels like a wish some cons really want. She will not be the nominee.

1 Like

Yes, many of us gave the Republican party too much credit. We didn’t think they would gleefully turn their party over to a man who represents all of society’s worst qualities.

That doesn’t mean the Democrats are going to give Clinton another chance, especially after she showed herself to be a fairly unpopular candidate who was either unwilling or unable to inspire the voters needed to win in places Obama dominated.

No, you simply underestimated Trump in the primaries as well as in the general election.

If Hillary runs again, and the Democrats are so foolish as to nominate her again, then we deserve four more years of Donald Trump.

1 Like

It had nothing to do with underestimating him. He did dozens of things that would have doomed a candidate in any prior election. The only thing that changed is that the Republican Party stopped even pretending to care about basic human decency, honesty, and educated, thoughtful leadership.

1 Like

When people feel they’ve been left behind by society, decency, honesty and educated, thoughtful leadership go out the window.

It’s a phenomenon independent of party.

I don’t think he was underestimated. He would have lost the nomination had there been 3 or 4 candidates. For some reason the GOP thought having 17 candidates was a good idea. Thanks

The Clinton’s are on the verge of cancelling their tour, and evening with a rapist and his wife, due to lack of interest. Back to the woods you two.

This is one of the reasons why rabid trump supporters keep bringing this up.

Outgoing Ohio Gov. John Kasich on Sunday acknowledged he’s “very seriously” considering a White House bid in 2020 against President Donald Trump

Makes perfect sense if you discount her ego.

The GOP thought that? No. The 17 candidates who decided to run thought that. Wait until next year and see how many candidates your Democrats have. There will be a bunch.