HILLARY CLINTON: I Was the ‘Target of a Russian Plot’ in 2016, 'Election Corrupted' by Putin

Originally published at: HILLARY CLINTON: I Was the ‘Target of a Russian Plot’ in 2016, ‘Election Corrupted’ by Putin | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton resumed her non-stop attempt to de-legitimize her 2016 race against Donald Trump Thursday; claiming she was the “target of a Russian plot” to steal the election.

“Our election was corrupted, our democracy assaulted, our sovereignty and security violated. This is the definitive conclusion of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report. It documents a serious crime against the American people,” wrote Clinton in an op-ed published by the Washington Post.

“My perspective is not just that of a former candidate and target of the Russian plot. I am also a former senator and secretary of state who served during much of Vladi­mir Putin’s ascent, sat across the table from him and knows firsthand that he seeks to weaken our country,” she adds.

The former Secretary of State went on to urge Congress to “hold substantive hearings” that “fill in the gaps” of Robert Mueller’s final “no collusion” conclusion.

Read the full report at Fox News.