Hey libs. Do you really want to know why conservatives love Trump?

I actually think some of them know full well what it is, and they are just carrying the “company line”,

:rofl: Sure, that’s why.

You don’t.

@PurpnGold is embarrassed

1 Like

Some do… Rufo does, Ben Shapiro does, Charlie Kirk does…

Those three can effectively recite exactly what CRT (the actual theory)… however then the grift comes. They apply it to everything race related. They will claim Robin DiAngelo and Ibram Kendi are CR Theorist. They would be wrong.

They will claim that implicit bias training is a result of CRT. They would be wrong.

They will claim DEI training is CRT… they would be wrong.

When you ask anyone to quote any of the above claims… they will quickly pivot to “well it may not be CRT but its Wokism”.

And those are the knowledgeable conservatives. They don’t post here…

1 Like

I missed this…

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Also there are 130k K-12 schools in this country. I’m waiting on someone to prove that even .001% of them are teaching CRT. Teaching a 1st year law class to 2nd graders? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I understand why cons do not like the teaching of ALL of our history. It does make us, look pretty barbaric, and uncivilized…regarding indigenous people, and other POC…especially slavery.

Fast forward to today…and obviously things are much better. (still have more to do)

Teaching the entire history, the good, the bad and the ugly…in necessary, for a nation to heal from its wounds and bad acts.

Which is probably the problem with cons…they think the healing is complete.

Another misnomer, is thinking that teaching this history, equates to labeling all whites as racists. This is obviously not true…nor is it accurate.

My point is any gop can run against Biden and get same votes as trump.

I would guess that if Trump hadn’t been running, you’d have seen a lot less turnout on both sides.

1 Like

Liberals think generations of school children were never taught about the existence of slavery.

1 Like

yet still for some reason southern white girls all what to have their wedding at plantations.

No they aren’t.

:rofl: Trying so hard.

We’ve gone from “NO ONE IS DOING IT!” to “.001%”

Progress I guess. It’s not working.

:eyes:

1 Like

CT is not history. It’s future.

He certainly gets out the vote. :rofl:

1 Like

No they don’t.

I love this attempt to separate CRT from the rest of Critical Theory. :kiss:

1 Like

Do they?
The horror.

half your country can’t even admit the civil war was fought over slavery

None of yours knows the difference between ham and bacon.

2 Likes