Herschel Walker for Georgia senate seat

Yes you are.

Guy next to you in a non-smoking restaurant blowing smoke on your boy/girl/they-friend, you wouldn’t say a word.

Far afield of the Great Herschel Walker… we should get back on topic.

Oh well

1 Like

Well, if Brady retires, he should make a run at POTUS

5 Likes

Oh well, what?

I say the same about all the people who support jbiden. Abuser, pervert, liar, crook and idiot but you still defend the senile old racist.

2 Likes

Both those people are quite aware imo that when i made that post it had been 40 years since Georgia had won the championship and that Walker led them to it.

Another example of deception by libs. :roll_eyes:

Oops, no, I didn’t realize that your post was from August of last year, my bad. It’s not always obvious on this forum. Right you were.

Wind your neck in.

I had the pleasure of attending the '83 Sugar Bowl where Penn State beat Georgia for the National Championship. Still remember the signs - “Herschel may be a Walker, but (Curt) Warner is a runner.”

Good strategy to lower expectations

LMAO .

Trump picks only the best people. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The campaign mailers and commercials write themselves.

You know. If Walker wins, he’s going to accomplish absolutely nothing in Congress. He’ll vote party lines and just take up space. I guess that’s what the GOP wants. Not to elect anyone who will work within government, but someone who will work against it by being completely incompetent.

To be fair, that’s kind of why a lot of partisan crowd thinks elections are important. Need more votes to pass their agenda which equals power.

And that’s why progressives are so aghast at Manchin and Sinema just as many on the right don’t/didn’t love Romney, McCain and a few others in the past.

Voting party line is kind of part of job expectation, I guess.

3 Likes

But can we proclaim sadly that the gop is taking advantage of someone who could be suffering from the effects of repeated concussions since we are all doctors after all. Or will be that be pronounced as persecution of a conservative black man.

2 Likes

Democrats should talk.

Biden just has a lisp, that’s all.

“Where’s Jackie?”

2 Likes

Yeah, but you’re wrong.

Moderator Note