Here's Why Hillary Is Running Again in 2020

Please let her run again! please!?

Go Canada right!?

I never said that things weren’t all relative.

For them, that IS down.

At one time, Donald Trump wrote off almost a billion dollars in losses. Hes still worth a fortune. He was still down at that time.

Trump will loose the next election unless he bring jobs back to the Rust Belt.

I think she might.
Money
Name recognition
Controls the DNC
Those things win primaries

She is a two time loser.
they wont run her again.

Then I want to be down. Bring it on.
I’ll repeat. You’ve been listening too much to Hillary the constant victim.

You’re a con job

Who are they?
She will run herself.
Reagan was a two time loser before he won.

Where did I make Hillary out to be a victim in any way?

She lost because she was a ■■■■■■ candidate. Pretty damning considering who she lost to.

That being what it is, she is now completely damaged goods to the DNC and if they were dumb enough to run her again, they would get exactly what they deserve. I didn’t vote for either candidate in the last election, for the first time in my adult life. The DNC would do well to recognize people like me and get thier collective ■■■■ in order.

All that said, it still doesn’t change that all three of those people have seen a reduction in political clout since thier losses in those elections. Mitt is trying to recover, but he will still never see the GOP nomination again even if he makes it as a Senator.

She’s not going to run.

She won’t be able to raise any money.
Her name recognition holds bad connotations.
The DNC hates her.

Once again you are wrong. The list will keep growing.

It’s sad how obsessed you guys are with Hillary. Nobody on the left is talking about this because she’s not running. I’ve literally only seen this on conservative sites and this particular article is just impossibly dumb. Like it’s wrong on just about every point of fact and you should be embarrassed if you found it at all convincing.

Yeah I saw that, what a joke, right? That’s the president of the United States. A Twitter goofball.

This pile of ■■■■ is such a ■■■■■■■ disgrace.

1 Like

That’s not very nice. I thought that Democrats were all about thee love, and peace?

All I hear from you is blah blah blah

It looks like a lot of Democrats running this thread, just like other threads Again! lol.
Just like most threads on this site, and they have to team up to do it!!! lol.
I’m not ganna lie. I find it pathetic that you guys have to team up, just to get the ratings that you do. lmao!!!

It’s jjust sad to see a grown ass man who happens to be the POTUS of the most powerful country on earth act this way.
I tried to teach my son to treat people with resepct and I think I did a good job. Now I’m going to try and do the same with my wonderful grandkids. It’s incredibly sad that my grandkids who are 6 and 7 years old act better than this idiot. We are going down a slippery slope with this clown.

1 Like

I’m so honored, that you think so much of me!