Here's the quid pro quo (Volker texts)

He also said that they shouldn’t talk about it via text.

Yup…that’s illegal and they realized it

I have a feeling this is going to get worse very fast., but Trump will still win re-election because we don’t deserve good things.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that there is more.

No proof. But a feeling.

It is going to get bad.

And Trump might even win re-election because they just don’t care.

1 Like

Oh good grief the “feelings” thing again.
There’s gotta be treatment for this affliction.

“We” who, is Trump running for office in Canada?

He can’t doesn’t speak french.

1 Like

I’m quite content watching America make a fool of itself on a daily basis.

Hey. Back off ya hoser.

Yes the contentment is overwhelming.

I’m currently drinking a diet ice-tea and watching a football game, I don’t think the Ram are going to win i’m quite content.

Like I said, overwhelming. Cheers

wont be any impeachment hearings, that is pure liberal fantasy.

looks like its the liberals who are flailing and melting like snowflakes. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

At this point I don’t even think Nancy will put it to a vote unless some bombshell drops. It seems Trump is practically begging her to do it. I would assume he thinks it will help him politically :man_shrugging:

It looks like Pelosi is going to be forced into voting for a formal inquiry or dropping it.

The so called official impeachment inquiry is a purely partisan function of Shifty’s committee and republicans are not even being allowed to participate in any way.

It’s a complete sham.

1 Like

Where can we find the requirement for a “formal” inquiry requiring a vote? Are “formal” inquiries different than “informal” inquiries?

Unless there’s a vote to open an official impeachment inquiry there isn’t one.

If the supposed “inqiry” is nothing but Schiff and dem’s on his committee participating and not allowing the republicans to call witnesses, issue subpoenas and ask questions it’s not a house action it’s a purely partisan action under the guise of legitimate inquiry.

2 Likes

Oh, really… Is this requirement in the constitution? Statute? House rules? Where is exactly is this requirement outlined?

The House cannot take any formal actions without voting on same under their own rules.