Here's a stat the Left or BLM rarely if ever talk about

The same organization that conducted that poll predicted Clinton would win Ohio by big margin.

Hmmmm…

That is the one I’m referring to

If roles were reversed, with black men being in charge on the planet for the last 1000+ years, and white people were the ones forced to be slaves, then 2nd class citizens, then still dealing with institutional/systemic racism until now…would white people be able to overcome all of that in a generation or 2?

This basically boils down to economics. White people have had a huge head start attaining and gaining wealth. Generational poverty, is a key factor to crime.

Or, maybe it is the color on one’s skin. :thinking:

I deny that.

We judge conservatives by what they say here, and others by what they do that is reported.

There are many conservatives here that get labeled liberals because of some disagreements. It is, very tribal.

Why is it that I can always count on you guys to call out “Black on Black crime”, but when State funded violence occurs against Black bodies-- WITHOUT recompense-- you revert to “black on black crime”.

The notion is clear: Black people don’t care about Black lives. You never post on community responses TO internal violence though. I’d love to hear some of you speak on *“Fratricide”*as espoused by the Black Panthers and how it aligns with your view-- but it doesn’t.

These lives are a political football for you to punt when it’s 3rd & 25. They still don’t matter to you.

They matter to me. Deal with your © thug culture. I’ll help you with the 4 or 5 cases of police brutality against all citizens.

Babies are being murdered in the streets and the cops aren’t doing it.

Yeah… The moment I affirm a perceived moment of bonding, you turn heel.
Lesson learned.
You won’t have that chance ever again.

I’m bonded. You won’t find a stronger ally against police brutality or blue privilege.

Her name was Secoriea Turner. She was 8.

You didn’t hear a word I said. Stop quoting me.

I hear you! I’m here for you!

“Stop The Violence & Increase the Peace” has no power they’re not even a pimple on the butt of BLM in terms of power, influence, and media coverage. BLM has a national stage and political backing to make things happen, so it does matter a lot on what they are making their issues. It takes power, media, and politics to get anything done BLM has that none of the others do, so if they don’t make black on black violence and issue no one else is going to get the coverage to do so.

I really mean this (Putting on genuine non partisan hat here) BLM actually might have the power to get something politically done about the the horrible gang and thug violence, and help stop nightmares like the precious little 8 year who was shot the other night. I saw her picture and her smiling and it actually hit me knowing this innocent American angel was taken from this world because of some thugs, and that these things happen all the time and no one is going to make that little girl matter, she will just be a stat now.

BLM can do what they want but it does matter what they stand for because of their political weight. It would be like having the company Apple on your side doing some computer deal as opposed to Gateway. You want the most powerful voice taking on the biggest issues if possible, not niche ones. Look at all the media coverage the peaceful giant Michael Brown got, even though he was a thug that was literally going to kill the officer before being shot compared that to little Royta Giles.

The left doesn’t talk about this? I’m afraid they do, when responding to white supremacists who love to bring this up any chance they get.

Yes, they just might. Or we can continue to use murdered black children to disrupt the message of an organization against state inflicted violence. So clever.

Secoriah Turner. That was her name. Her violence was not state-inflicted.

Yeah, no ■■■■■ Murder is horrible. Where was the NRA when she was killed?

You think this guy

Is a member of the NRA?

Looks about right.

My sentiments exact. I’ve never heard of them and I have no doubt that few if any people have ever heard of them.

I’m not so sure about that. Many of those gang members are some bad ass ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ There are parts of those communities that the cops were afraid to go in. One of my neighbors from the city I’m from did ministry with people who lived in those parts of town, some scary stuff he went through being surrounded and threatened simply because he wanted to help someone.

Your a progressive imagine if let’s say Sanders won and had a democratic controlled senate and house and your waiting for big changes like Medicare for all and free college but instead he avoids those issues and makes his campaign about getting rid of single ply toilet paper allowing only two ply shall be allowed.

That is the difference between black on black homicides and the 10 unarmed people who died by police last year. Now don’t get me wrong I am not saying it isn’t an issue, it would just seem one would want add what is killing 95% of black people to the list of issues.