Here’s All The Slaves Harris’s Family Owned

A consensual relationship? :rofl:

3 Likes

Is Willie Brown related to Hamilton Brown.

So where’s the hypocrisy on her part ?

Who is going to tell him?

2 Likes

Preferably no one until this gets onto Trump’s twitter feed.

Can you imagine being the kind of person who thinks this is a gotcha moment? What would that even be like? Seems kinda sad.

6 Likes

It’s more along the lines of Ironic, Mrs. Harris is a co-sponsor of S.1083.
I think that maybe the adage “let sleeping dogs lie” applies on the subject.

Republicans are so screwed.

2 Likes

Sure is a lot of that ‘economic anxiety’ bubbling up.

7 Likes

My god this thread is cringe worthy to anyone who understands history.

1 Like

So is the goal of this thread is to show which one of these slave owners raped Senator Harris’s paternal ancestor?

2 Likes

Uh not quite :rofl:

That’s not what happened.

I’ve done extensive research (i.e., watched “Pocahontas” twice) and am an expert on colonist/native love stories.

Most likely, her great great grandpa, a virtuous romantic, traveled to Jamaica, saw a beautiful woman from afar, and embarked on an elaborate courtship, complete with flowers, love sonnets, and chaste walks along forest paths. Initially the woman’s father was resistant, but thanks to his charm, persistence and character, he won him over, with the father eventually giving his blessing to the couple. They had a lovely beach wedding and spent their honeymoon making love and growing ever closer, until their love culminated in a beautiful baby.

Anyone who believes otherwise does not appreciate love.

6 Likes

Love it when a convicted felon post on Twitter

There are real historians who correct him all the time and it’s amazing to watch.

1 Like

it’s the left’s “cancel“ standard. not mine

enjoy your cognitive dissonance

So Harris should be canceled because one of her ancestors was raped by a slave owner? :joy:

no. but if she werent a democrat she sure would be

For one of her black ancestors being raped by a white slave owner?

Read that slowly…

2 Likes