Healthcare is a Right - Amendment

Well, aren’t you the clever one? Using an old and tired stupid debating trick …. exaggerate your opponents’ view and then argue against your own exaggeration.

Taxation 101 for dummies

Yup! “Tax tyranny is the worst.” Have you forgotten the tax tyranny engaged by Obama and his green energy money laundering operation in which $ BILLIONS were confiscated from working peoples paychecks, 80 percent of which went to Obama’s donors? See: 80% of Obama green jobs money goes to Obama donors.

The fact is, “To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelon swindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation.”____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Why do you think the communist 16th Amendment was passed which has been used to avoid our Constitution’s original tax plan? Our Constitution’s original tax plan intending to have Congress, under normal circumstances, rely on indirect taxes ___ imposts, duties and excise taxes, basically taxing articles of consumption ___ and especially taxing articles of luxury so the rich would pay their fair share?

The hidden idea behind the 16th Amendment was to create an evil and manipulative control over the people through an income tax, and have direct accesses to working people’s earned wages, an idea which our founders viewed as a notoriously oppressive and unequal system of taxation.

Keep in mind our founders were fully aware of the destructive and oppressive nature of direct taxation. In fact, this issue was touched upon by Representative Williams during a debate on Direct Taxes on January 18th, 1797:

“History, Mr. Williams said, informed them of the annihilation of nations by means of direct taxation. He referred gentlemen to the situation of the Roman Empire in its innocence, and asked them whether they had any direct taxes? No. Indirect taxes and taxes upon luxuries and spices from the Indies were their sources of revenue; but, as soon as they changed their system to direct taxation, it operated to their ruin; their children were sold as slaves, and the Empire fell from its splendor. Shall we then follow this system? He trusted not.”

So yes! Today’s tax system is the worst, and intended to control and manipulate working people by confiscating their earned wages!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claims to be an advocate for hard working people living in the Bronx. If that is so, why is she not advocating an end to the unconstitutional “Temporary Victory Tax” of 1943, which began federal confiscation of the property which working people have earned by the sweat of their labor?

JWK

“……with all these blessings, what more is necessary to make us a happy and a prosperous people? Still one thing more, fellow-citizens—a wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities“. Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

1 Like

About time you recognized!

Old and tired? Nah. A classic? You bet!

How could I? You brought it up in the other thread like 1,432 times.

There’s nothing communistic in the 16th Amendment. It’s about taxes and taxation is agnostic in regards to the socioeconomic system in which is occurs. Ironically, I don’t think you’d even have taxes in communism because there would be no income or private property to tax or a government to pay the taxes to.

That’s a conspiracy theory.

I’ve answered this when you copy and pasted it in another thread (about 12 times I think). Are you unable to remember?

Including every president we have ever had including the current one.

1 Like

Oh! To the contrary my good friend. I certainly remember you have never explained why Alexandria Ocasio-Cortezhe, who claims to be an advocate for hard working wage earners, does not advocate ending a tax on the property which wage earners earn from the sweat of their labor ___ an unconstitutional tax which took root under the “Temporary Victory Tax” of 1943.

JWK

If, by calling a tax indirect when it is essentially direct, the rule of protection could be frittered away, one of the great landmarks defining the boundary between the nation and the states of which it is composed, would have disappeared, and with it one of the bulwarks of private rights and private property. POLLOCK v. FARMERS’ LOAN & TRUST CO., 157 U.S. 429 (1895)

I did. It’s in the “Lies of our…” thread. Your issue was that in your mind the fact that we still have income taxes means that the Victory Tax which was ended was still in force. There’s also the fallacy of your assumption that “hard working wage earners” are opposed to paying taxes or that AOC campaigned on ending income taxes.