“He speaks perfect English!”

As I said earlier, this is just another Monday for Trump. It won’t still be in the news by the end of the week.

As far as “bringing food to a buffet,” that strategy sure worked against Hillary Clinton.

Why would ANYONE think he doesn’t speak perfect english?

You Trumpslainers need new material, the default “oh he was joking” is nonsensical. And yes, Biden was roasted for his comments; but as others noted, this is just one more grain of sand in the Trump mountain of disrespect.

2 Likes

All of the trumpslaining in this thread is hilariously pathetic. “Speaks perfect English” is totally because the guy was just shy and didn’t come up right away. I mean, that’s a totally rational thing for an audience to think - “oh, he just does not want to talk because he doesn’t speak perfect English!”

Get the ■■■■ out of here. He said it cause the dude is Hispanic.

4 Likes

Anytime someone I know is shy to speak in front of a crowd, I remind everyone “hey they speak perfect English”, because, um, that is funny! Haha!

It has nothing to do with him being Hispanic-American, no, not at all! Trump would never focus on someone with Hispanic heritage, never!

3 Likes

I agree and that’s what made his choice a poor one but he wasn’t implying superiority. That’s on you.

Surprise! Our president is tone deaf. He’ll say something worse. Today.

Yes. it is everyone else’s fault for not liking the president’s distasteful and disrespectful comment…

And if you are going to pull that “eye of the beholder” cap, you might go back and re-read the thread; only ONE person wrote the word racist… YOU.

1 Like

Then what were you complaining about?

Hey Cynic, your wiki is open.

You do not think his comment was disrespectful?

This dude is a train wreck

It brought this old sketch to mind:

Well I can understand why Fat Donald would be so impressed with someone who speaks “perfect English” since he is what, 76, and he is still trying to master the language himself.

1 Like

The “what abouts” are comedy, people find that ONE time X person made a gaffe, which we all know about because it was a big news story…

And even though that person, in this case Biden, was admonished in the media, and apologized, it somehow gives Trump cover to disrespect people daily. I guess short of having literally stoned Biden to death in the public square to prove we “cared”, Trump cultists will give him a pass to be a complete jerk to people on a daily basis, and never apologize…

OK

1 Like

“Being a narcissist means never having to say you’re sorry”…or something like that.

1 Like

It was an unnecessary remark, inappropriate, really, a sort of no brainer. Passage of a Civil Service Exam is required to even be a U S Border Patrol.

Sounds like the Donald needs to talk to his doctor about treatment: of foot in mouth disease.

It was a poor choice, could have been worded better…no doubt…but I also so the face of the recipient. He wasn’t offended. He was honored and that is what I chose to concentrate my focus on.

Reminds me of his “Pocahontas” comment during the event honoring Navajo veterans.

No one has ever claimed that social grace is one of Donald’s strong suits, but being in the Oval Office has underscored his deficiencies with tragic/comedic effect. What a sad clown this president is.

2 Likes

Don’t forget harry reid talking about obama being “light-skinned” with “no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one”.

I remember how “outraged” the libs were then.

1 Like

And many on the right continue to remark about his wonderful new clothes.