HE’S OUT: Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper Quits 2020 Race for the White House

Originally published at: HE’S OUT: Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper Quits 2020 Race for the White House | Sean Hannity

Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper ended his run for the White House Thursday; saying he will “never stop believing that American can only move forward when we work together.”

“Today, I’m ending my campaign for president,” said Hickenlooper. “A little over six months ago, I announced my run for president. In almost every aspect, this journey has been more exciting and more rewarding than I ever imagined. Although, of course, I did imagine a very different conclusion.”

“People want to know what comes next for me. I’ve heard from so many Coloradans who want me to run for the United States Senate,” he added. “They remind me how much is at stake for our country. And our state.”

“I intend to give that some serious thought,” said the Governor.

Hickenlooper is the second Democrat to bow-out of the 2020 race. Rep. Eric Swalwell quit in early July.

“Being honest with ourselves, we had to look at how much money we were raising and where we were in the polls,” Swalwell said during a news conference at a union hall in Dublin, Calif. “We have to be honest about our candidacy.”

Read the full report at Fox News.