HATE in NYC: Swastikas, ‘F*** Jews’ Graffiti Found in Apartment Complex on Holocaust Remembrance Day

Originally published at: HATE in NYC: Swastikas, ‘F*** Jews’ Graffiti Found in Apartment Complex on Holocaust Remembrance Day | Sean Hannity

Hours after city officials vowed to crackdown on the recent rise in anti-Semitic attacks across New York City, graffiti was found in an apartment complex; blaring ‘F*** Jews’ alongside multiple swastikas.

“I am horrified, I’m scared not only for me having it right outside my door but for the children that live here,” said one resident. “This should not be swept under any floor or any rugs. Everybody needs to see this.”

We would like to let our Jewish Community know that Anti Semitic acts would not be tolerated in our Community. This incident will be thoroughly investigated.

— NYPD 7th Precinct (@NYPD7Pct) January 28, 2020

“We would like to let our Jewish Community know that Anti Semitic acts would not be tolerated in our Community. This incident will be thoroughly investigated,” posted the NYPD’s 7th Precinct on social media.

Attorney General Bill Barr will tour New York City Tuesday and is set to address the rise of anti-Semitic attacks across the country.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News