Has the term "Lady" now become offensive?

The facts of life—sperm + egg = baby.

Two eggs do not a baby equal.

Nobody has two moms.

1 Like

At this rate, relieving oneself will be like the bathroom scene in this episode.

Nothing new, that’s been the term used since women first started getting elected to congress.

It’s just the flip side of “gentleman”.

Of course it’s basically Kabuki as there are so few either ladies or gentleman in either house.

1 Like

Its 100% certain there are none in the White House.

Partisan BS.

biology has nothing to do with government paperwork.

Your confusing “biological parent” with “legal parent” they are not the same thing.

1 Like

Nothing partisan about it. We have a family of grifters and hangers on sitting in the White House. But kudos to them they have pulled off the biggest grift in history and look to continue to do so for the next four years. I think that says more about the average American!

Really when you think of Donald Trump you think “Respectable, Gentleman”

Still upset the election didn’t go the way ya’ll thought it would?

Because the opposite of Progress is Congress. Why else? :wink:

Yeah because being a “sore winner” is so much better. :roll_eyes:

Not at all. In fact if you cast your mind back, when Trump was elected I spent the first several months giving him the benefit of the doubt. I made several threads on the old forum and came in for quite a bit of criticism for doing so.

Take a look at his charities and perhaps you will see why I think they adult Trumps are a family of reprobate grifters.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know. I’m not sore.

I’m actually laughing my ass off a little at this circus you all created.

I’ll look at his charities as closely as all the libs looked into Clinton’s.

You all? Please. I had nothing to do with it. Neither did you. Let’s be a little honest here, shall we?

I don’t think you really want to get into “being honest” sweetie.

Whatever you say, honey. I’m not the one with the pom poms.

Yeah, we know.

Of course “we” do. :roll_eyes:

Clinton is not President and has not been for a generation. Its crazy how anytime a valid criticism of Trump is made all we get is pure delfection. I have zero allegiance to any politician regardless of party or ideology. I was critical of Obama and of Bush before him.

Simple yes or no question - does if bother you that the President of the United States has had to pay a $2 million fine because he used funds from the charity on himself and his election campaign?

1 Like